Do you have backup cleaners?

Do you have backup cleaners?

Member since 2023 · 78 posts · 37 votes

I was wondering if most Airbnb hosts have a plan B in case their cleaner goes missing at the last minute. I have 3 cleaners assigned to the same property, so there's no danger of anything unpleasant happening.

Another question I have is: how do you deal with these cleaners? Do they know they're backup cleaners or do they think it's just a one-off service? Do they feel uncomfortable knowing that they are not your first choice for cleaning the property?

And finally, where do you find these professionals with availability?

1Reply
31 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Phoenix, AZ and Rehoboth Beach DE · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
2y

My cleaner has a crew, so has built-in backups. If my cleaner was a solo worker, I definitely would have backups, and life would be more stressful. 

See this reply in the discussion

25 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kerry BairdPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Melbourne, FL · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y

    I don’t have backup cleaners, because my main cleaner hired a team and she’s done very well at my properties.  I use Turno to find her, and also to pay her.  I have identified other cleaners on Turno, but I haven’t used them, so I am not sure what they think or feel about being my backup.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 541 posts · 715 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Calvin Baughman:

    I was wondering if most Airbnb hosts have a plan B in case their cleaner goes missing at the last minute. I have 3 cleaners assigned to the same property, so there's no danger of anything unpleasant happening.

    Another question I have is: how do you deal with these cleaners? Do they know they're backup cleaners or do they think it's just a one-off service? Do they feel uncomfortable knowing that they are not your first choice for cleaning the property?

    And finally, where do you find these professionals with availability?


     Yes I always have backup cleaners and I tell them they’re auditioning to be my primary cleaners at the next property i buy. I work in the backup cleaners once every couple months to maintain the relationship. They’re cool with it and they like the extra money once every couple months

  • John UnderwoodPro Member
    Investor · Greer, SC · Member since 2014 · 13k+ posts · 17k+ votes
    2y

    We have always had very reliable cleaners so never needed backups.

    My wife has filled in a couple of times when our cleaners were sick or on vacation. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Phoenix, AZ and Rehoboth Beach DE · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    My cleaner has a crew, so has built-in backups. If my cleaner was a solo worker, I definitely would have backups, and life would be more stressful. 

  • Andrew SteffensBusiness Member
    Tampa, FL · Member since 2022 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    2y

    We are larger now so have in house cleaners as well as 4 vendors so it is easy to fix bumps in the road but...

    When we were smaller we always had backups.  We also let them know they were backup and let the primary know we had backups.  Honesty is the best policy and that system worked well for us!

  • Member since 2023 · 78 posts · 37 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Kerry Baird:

    I don’t have backup cleaners, because my main cleaner hired a team and she’s done very well at my properties.  I use Turno to find her, and also to pay her.  I have identified other cleaners on Turno, but I haven’t used them, so I am not sure what they think or feel about being my backup.  


     I also use Turno to find cleaners, I think that's a very complete platform and easy to manage my teams, but I try not to keep to many cleaners on the same project, because I don't want them to feel unappreciated.

  • Member since 2023 · 78 posts · 37 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Mark Miles:
    Quote from @Calvin Baughman:

    I was wondering if most Airbnb hosts have a plan B in case their cleaner goes missing at the last minute. I have 3 cleaners assigned to the same property, so there's no danger of anything unpleasant happening.

    Another question I have is: how do you deal with these cleaners? Do they know they're backup cleaners or do they think it's just a one-off service? Do they feel uncomfortable knowing that they are not your first choice for cleaning the property?

    And finally, where do you find these professionals with availability?


     Yes I always have backup cleaners and I tell them they’re auditioning to be my primary cleaners at the next property i buy. I work in the backup cleaners once every couple months to maintain the relationship. They’re cool with it and they like the extra money once every couple months

    I think this is an excellent way of dealing with the situation. It's honest and makes it clear that they won't be your primary cleaners any time soon, unless you buy a new property. That way, they don't let their expectations rise.
  • Member since 2023 · 78 posts · 37 votes
    2y
    Quote from @John Underwood:

    We have always had very reliable cleaners so never needed backups.

    My wife has filled in a couple of times when our cleaners were sick or on vacation. 


    Yes, that's the kind of situation I was referring to. My cleaners are also very reliable, but you never know what's coming, unforeseen events could happen.
    One cleaner lost her mother on the day of a deep clean, another broke her leg and was unable to work for some time. In these cases, I'm glad that I've been able to get other professionals quickly on my cleaning app, and I try to keep them on my radar whenever I have additional services.

  • Member since 2023 · 78 posts · 37 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Lauren Kormylo:

    My cleaner has a crew, so has built-in backups. If my cleaner was a solo worker, I definitely would have backups, and life would be more stressful. 


     That's the beauty of a cleaning crew haha!

  • Member since 2023 · 78 posts · 37 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Andrew Steffens:

    We are larger now so have in house cleaners as well as 4 vendors so it is easy to fix bumps in the road but...

    When we were smaller we always had backups.  We also let them know they were backup and let the primary know we had backups.  Honesty is the best policy and that system worked well for us!


     Honesty is always the best policy. Sometimes cleaners aspire to professional growth, and we feel responsible for that. But the truth is that we have to respect the size of our business and make our needs clear so that they can measure up to their expectations.

  • Michael BaumPro Member
    Olympia, WA · Member since 2016 · 8k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    2y

    Our cleaner has a team as well, but I do have some options just in case.

  • Investor · Warner Robins, GA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 490 votes
    2y
    1) Yes you need to have at least one backup to your main cleaner. Or your main cleaner will need to have enough staff to rotate in as needed.

    2) You can let them know you'll schedule them more as your grow and as needs require. Be honest about how often they can expect business from you, and as they perform better you'll have more opportunities.

    You can use apps like Turno. Those make it easiest to find like-mind cleaners for the STR space.
  • Rental Property Investor · Charleston, SC · Member since 2017 · 39 posts · 12 votes
    2y

    I only invest in areas where tourism and STR's are the norm. This allows me to choose larger cleaning and maintenance companies who I know have the staff and ability to cover all turns. I do have one cleaner who is an individual, but she has friends who clean that have been able to step in before.

  • Sarah KensingerPro Member
    Real Estate Consultant · OH · Member since 2023 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    A clear and open conversation with a "back-up" cleaner would help keep everyone comfortable with where they are on your team. Especially if you already have a primary, the secondary cleaner should be understanding of vacation and sick time that they would be on call for.

  • Investor · NC · Member since 2023 · 1 post · 2 votes
    2y

    Owner of a cleaning company here. Just be honest and tell the cleaners that they are back ups. Don't lie to them and say they are "trying out for the job". After about the 10th time they clean your property, they'll know they are the backups and may not respect you. We personally don't mind being backups. It just means we have a bigger network to get more buisness and grow.

    On another topic if they clean your property once every few months I'd recommend reminding them anything specific that you want done with your property. Some people want the pillows arranged a certain way in a house and some people have asked us to pick up dog poop. Turno works well but I'd recommend asking other abnb owners in the area who they recommend. Helps cut out the middle man.

  • Kerry BairdPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Melbourne, FL · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y

    @Spencer Martindale, Welcome to BP and thank you for your contribution.  Hope to see you more often!

  • Investor · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 754 votes
    2y

    I don't have back up cleaners. When hiring a cleaner, I do make sure they are not a one man or one woman show. Our very first cleaner was a one woman show and I learned my lesson. 

  • Member since 2023 · 78 posts · 37 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Michael Baum:

    Our cleaner has a team as well, but I do have some options just in case.


     The best of both worlds. I'm thinking of not hiring new independent cleaners from now on, but I don't feel comfortable not having anyone as an alternative.

  • Member since 2023 · 78 posts · 37 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Rosston Smith:
    1) Yes you need to have at least one backup to your main cleaner. Or your main cleaner will need to have enough staff to rotate in as needed.

    2) You can let them know you'll schedule them more as your grow and as needs require. Be honest about how often they can expect business from you, and as they perform better you'll have more opportunities.

    You can use apps like Turno. Those make it easiest to find like-mind cleaners for the STR space.
    1) Yes, even if my cleaner has a team, I feel safer if I have my own backup options in case things go wrong.

    2) Honesty is always the best policy, right? That works with cleaners, guests, partners, everything... I think that's a good plan!

    I get all my cleaners from Turno, I like the fact they have background checks and 24/7 customer support! I don't know, it seems like the obvious choice to me.
  • Member since 2023 · 78 posts · 37 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Lisa Beard:

    I only invest in areas where tourism and STR's are the norm. This allows me to choose larger cleaning and maintenance companies who I know have the staff and ability to cover all turns. I do have one cleaner who is an individual, but she has friends who clean that have been able to step in before.


     Yeah, I'm not that big yet haha. But I'll get there!

    I can't complain though. I met my cleaners through a cleaning app and they're still very committed, but sometimes I wish they had a crew! That's entirely on me, as I could have opted for cleaners with a team, but I chose all independent cleaners.
  • Member since 2023 · 78 posts · 37 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Sarah Kensinger:

    A clear and open conversation with a "back-up" cleaner would help keep everyone comfortable with where they are on your team. Especially if you already have a primary, the secondary cleaner should be understanding of vacation and sick time that they would be on call for.


     Yes, I'm convinced that's the best option. I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings or undervalue their work. I think every cleaner (primary or backup) is important in order to keep the property running smoothly.

  • Member since 2023 · 78 posts · 37 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Spencer Martindale:

    Owner of a cleaning company here. Just be honest and tell the cleaners that they are back ups. Don't lie to them and say they are "trying out for the job". After about the 10th time they clean your property, they'll know they are the backups and may not respect you. We personally don't mind being backups. It just means we have a bigger network to get more buisness and grow.

    On another topic if they clean your property once every few months I'd recommend reminding them anything specific that you want done with your property. Some people want the pillows arranged a certain way in a house and some people have asked us to pick up dog poop. Turno works well but I'd recommend asking other abnb owners in the area who they recommend. Helps cut out the middle man.


     Thanks Spencer, your opinion is really important and brings out the cleaner's point of view, which is what I'm aiming for.

    Of course I don't want to mislead anyone, it's important to be honest. But I also don't intend to diminish anyone's work, and you saying that, helped me a lot to see it from another perspective.

    I like Turno bc there's always someone available. When I asked my friends for recommendation, it was a nightmare to fit the cleaner's hours into my schedule. And some of the cleaners they recommend are people I've already worked with on the app. But thank you very much for sharing!
  • Member since 2023 · 78 posts · 37 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Kerry Baird:

    @Spencer Martindale, Welcome to BP and thank you for your contribution.  Hope to see you more often!


     It was Definitely a great contribution. It gave another perspective to the whole conversation!

  • Member since 2023 · 78 posts · 37 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Brooklyn McCarty:

    I don't have back up cleaners. When hiring a cleaner, I do make sure they are not a one man or one woman show. Our very first cleaner was a one woman show and I learned my lesson. 


     I've never had problems finding a backup cleaner... But I think it would be more comfortable for me, to hire a crew next time. I'm not getting rid of the ones I already work with, but still...

  • Sarah KensingerPro Member
    Real Estate Consultant · OH · Member since 2023 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Calvin Baughman:
    Quote from @Sarah Kensinger:

    A clear and open conversation with a "back-up" cleaner would help keep everyone comfortable with where they are on your team. Especially if you already have a primary, the secondary cleaner should be understanding of vacation and sick time that they would be on call for.


     Yes, I'm convinced that's the best option. I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings or undervalue their work. I think every cleaner (primary or backup) is important in order to keep the property running smoothly.

    Yes and yes! You're on the right track and will be a great host for cleaners to work with!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.