Ideal Property to Manage

Most Popular Reply

John UnderwoodPro Member
Investor · Greer, SC · Member since 2014 · 13k+ posts · 17k+ votes
1y

Make sure I own it.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • John UnderwoodPro Member
    Investor · Greer, SC · Member since 2014 · 13k+ posts · 17k+ votes
    1y

    Make sure I own it.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Ann Arbor, MI · Member since 2023 · 85 posts · 93 votes
    1y
    Quote from @John Underwood:

    Make sure I own it.


     That's about it. Otherwise, its all about the owner and a minimum threshold for rental potential. 

  • Andrew SteffensBusiness Member
    Tampa, FL · Member since 2022 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    1y

    For us there is no perfect property to manage.

    I am more concerned with the owner.  If they are low revenue and high maintenance or not...

  • Collin HaysBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Gatlinburg, TN · Member since 2020 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Andrew Steffens:

    For us there is no perfect property to manage.

    I am more concerned with the owner.  If they are low revenue and high maintenance or not...


     Indeed. I just fired an owner last month. She was consuming half of our time, and we were both miserable.

  • Michael BaumPro Member
    Olympia, WA · Member since 2016 · 8k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    1y
  • Andrew SteffensBusiness Member
    Tampa, FL · Member since 2022 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Collin Hays:
    Quote from @Andrew Steffens:

    For us there is no perfect property to manage.

    I am more concerned with the owner.  If they are low revenue and high maintenance or not...


     Indeed. I just fired an owner last month. She was consuming half of our time, and we were both miserable.


     Pareto principle - 80% of the problems caused by 20% of the people.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.