Contractor/Investor/Consultant · San Diego / Phoenix · Member since 2021 · 12k+ posts · 15k+ votes
1y
I would have internet and a streaming service -I like FUBO because they have everything else but a focus on sports, which can be hard to find on some of the other streming services...
They should have their own accounts if they want to watch their favorite series or whatever...
Tampa, FL · Member since 2022 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
1y
+1 for Roku (Guest Mode), guests sign into their own accounts. I do recommend on higher end properties adding TV channels and Spectrum has a live TV stream app (no more boxes, I also imagine other cable providers so as well).
Hey Marc - Offering free Netflix can be a nice bonus for guests and make your property more appealing, especially for longer stays. It’s affordable and easy to set up, but not essential. If you don’t want to provide it, you can let guests log into their own accounts instead—it’s entirely up to you!
Real Estate Agent · Louisiana · Member since 2017 · 215 posts · 149 votes
1y
I use Roku TVs & let guests know in listing how it works. You can setup a "guest mode" allowing the guest to enter their check-out date. Once they do so, they get access to Roku free channels & can login to any streaming service they'd like with their own login. On top of that, once the check-out date arrives, the TV will automatically erase all the login information, making it ready for the next guests arrival. Highly recommend.
Rental Property Investor · Phoenix, AZ and Rehoboth Beach DE · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
1y
Like everyone else, I don't provide it. Anyone who has Netflix at home can sign into their account on my TVs. Anyone who doesn't have Netflix isn't going to miss it. Roku TV in Guest Mode, the way to go.
Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 160 posts · 168 votes
1y
I would not supply any streaming channels. Give your guests high speed internet and smart TV's - they can use their own log ins for the streaming sites. Pretty much everyone has Hulu, Netflix, Disney, etc these days.
I've never had a single complaint from any of my STR guests regarding not providing streaming services.
Also, be sure to set that expectation up front in your listing - let guests know you provide high speed internet and have smart TV's so they need to bring their own log-ins if they want to use any streaming services. If it's right there in the initial listing they can't come back and complain about it later.
Interior Decorator · CA · Member since 2020 · 78 posts · 30 votes
1y
Most clients I’ve worked with allow for guests to sign in directly. I’ve done the same for my rental. I haven’t heard any negative feedback from guests when doing this.
St. Louis, MO · Member since 2024 · 134 posts · 55 votes
1y
Our guests use their own accounts, as most already have one. This allows them to navigate a familiar interface, making the process smoother and more convenient.
Head of Sales at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2023 · 134 posts · 154 votes
1y
I would recommend having Roku TVs. Its super easy to have each tv set to guest mode so that people can log in, use their own subscription services, and then be automatically logged out at the end of their stay.
I am clearly the exception to the rule. I personally offer my guests free access to Netflix, Hulu and Disney+. There is no need for them to log into their own accounts. I got the idea when I traveled overseas and my hosts offered free Netflix. I didn't have a Netflix account of my own at the time, and it helped me enjoy my time in their space even more. I got annoyed last year when my host forced me to login under my own username. The cost is minimal and I am smoking the closest competitors in my market. It's the one hill I'm willing to die on. I find it cheap when hosts can't even offer their guests free access to streaming platforms that cost less than $20 a month. Sorry, not sorry.