Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Andrew SteffensBusiness Member
Tampa, FL · Member since 2022 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes

I hope everyone here on the BP STR Forum had a wonderful Christmas and a relaxing week leading up to New Years. Does anyone have any goals they want to share? Ill start:

Grow the portfolio to 100 minimum properties by year end by primarily growing the limited service offering statewide (Guest communications, Pricing, Marketing and more, no housekeeping/maintenance).

Acquire 2 more STR's personally.

Broker 50 STR sales in the Tampa Bay market.

6Reply
141 views

Most Popular Reply

Mike GrudzienPro Member
Lender · Eugene, OR · Member since 2019 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
9mo

Wishing everyone here the very best in this Holiday season.  And remember how blessed you are when thinking about those less fortunate: help and share.
My Christmas gift to humanity was giving my 300th lifetime blood donation on Dec. 17, 2025.
All the best,
Mike

See this reply in the discussion

13 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael BaumPro Member
    Olympia, WA · Member since 2016 · 8k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    9mo

    WOOT! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

  • MD/DC · Member since 2024 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9mo

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone! My goals include getting newest STR up and rolling before beach season and lasting 4 more years at my W2 job.

  • Mike GrudzienPro Member
    Lender · Eugene, OR · Member since 2019 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9mo

    Wishing everyone here the very best in this Holiday season.  And remember how blessed you are when thinking about those less fortunate: help and share.
    My Christmas gift to humanity was giving my 300th lifetime blood donation on Dec. 17, 2025.
    All the best,
    Mike

    • Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
      9mo
      Quote from @Mike Grudzien:

      Wishing everyone here the very best in this Holiday season.  And remember how blessed you are when thinking about those less fortunate: help and share.
      My Christmas gift to humanity was giving my 300th lifetime blood donation on Dec. 17, 2025.
      All the best,
      Mike


      Enjoy a drink on me after the blood draw! ;)

      Get my bourbon country rehab project finished and listed by early spring. Then gather some partners to do a small boutique hotel/adaptive reuse project. 

  • John UnderwoodPro Member
    Investor · Greer, SC · Member since 2014 · 13k+ posts · 17k+ votes
    9mo

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

    I have long ago exceeded my goals. I'm just doing what is fun now. I just bought 2 more LTR properties. One in my ROTH IRA that I will keep as a rental for more tax free income. The other I will flip cause I don't need it and its further away from where my handyman works on the bulk of my other properties.

    I'm trying to work less and play more.

  • Real Estate Broker · Atlanta · Member since 2024 · 1k+ posts · 605 votes
    9mo

    Happy holidays and I hope everyone is enjoying a smooth close to the year. Andrew, those are ambitious and well-structured goals. For 2026, my focus is on expanding my property management business and increasing sales. I also look forward to continuing to learn from the BP community and sharing insights as the year unfolds.



  • Kenneth GarrettPro Member
    Investor · Florida Panhandle/Illinois · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    9mo

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year as well.

    At this point in my career, I continue to acquire properties at a smaller rate. For me, I'm just trying to create generational wealth for my family (adult kids and grandchildren). I'm already there, but I still enjoy taking an outdated property and making it into a LTR, MTR or STR.

    Once I started investing a number of years ago I got hooked. Just kept going.

    Best of Luck Everyone!!!

  • Joe S.Pro Member
    Investor · San Antonio · Member since 2020 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    9mo

    A late Merry Christmas and an early New Year!

    • Investor · Get yourself trained before doing something inadvisable. · Member since 2024 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
      9mo
      Quote from @Joe S.:

      A late Merry Christmas and an early New Year!

      @Joe S.: You're just early for next year's Christmas. ;-)

  • Jorge VazquezBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Tampa, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 685 votes
    9mo

    Happy Holidays! Love these kinds of goals, Andrew. Big, clear, and measurable.

    I’ll jump in too. My focus this year is buying my forever home, growing my own rental portfolio from 40 to 50 properties, and scaling our management side to 500+ properties. I’ve been in the business about 25 years, so at this stage it’s less about doing everything myself and more about building systems and teams that can scale without breaking.

    Always enjoy seeing other operators in Tampa pushing forward. Solid market, solid timing. Looking forward to seeing everyone’s progress this year.

    Graystone Investment Group4.6271 Reviews
    • Andrew SteffensBusiness Member
      OP
      Tampa, FL · Member since 2022 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
      9mo
      Quote from @Jorge Vazquez:

      Happy Holidays! Love these kinds of goals, Andrew. Big, clear, and measurable.

      I’ll jump in too. My focus this year is buying my forever home, growing my own rental portfolio from 40 to 50 properties, and scaling our management side to 500+ properties. I’ve been in the business about 25 years, so at this stage it’s less about doing everything myself and more about building systems and teams that can scale without breaking.

      Always enjoy seeing other operators in Tampa pushing forward. Solid market, solid timing. Looking forward to seeing everyone’s progress this year.


       Thanks Jorge! Are you affiliated with Jay and Cody at Graystone? I have been working with them recently sharing referrals both ways

  • Jorge VazquezBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Tampa, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 685 votes
    9mo

    Hey Andrew, yep, absolutely. Jay and Cody are part of our Graystone team. They’re both amazing assets to the company and solid partners, so I’m glad to hear you’ve been sharing referrals with each other. Love seeing good people working together and actually helping clients win. Let’s definitely stay connected. 

    Graystone Investment Group4.6271 Reviews
    • Andrew SteffensBusiness Member
      OP
      Tampa, FL · Member since 2022 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
      9mo
      Quote from @Jorge Vazquez:

      Hey Andrew, yep, absolutely. Jay and Cody are part of our Graystone team. They’re both amazing assets to the company and solid partners, so I’m glad to hear you’ve been sharing referrals with each other. Love seeing good people working together and actually helping clients win. Let’s definitely stay connected. 


       Sounds great Jorge, have a great New Year!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.