Recommendation/Referrals: STR PMs in Carroll County, NH

Recommendation/Referrals: STR PMs in Carroll County, NH

New to Real Estate · Boston, MA · Member since 2016 · 30 posts · 7 votes

Looking to purchase a STR sometime in H2 of 2026 - I know it takes a while to find good property managers, especially for STRs in certain markets. I'm looking at Carroll County, NH (e.g., Conway, Bartlett, Glen, Intervale) - I know the area well and our family vacations there frequently, but have no connection to the CPM and ARM community up there. Any recommendations/referrals/DMs would be appreciated, or where to look for quality companies in that area specifically for this kind of rental.

1Reply
94 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Manchester, NH · Member since 2015 · 160 posts · 148 votes
7mo

Hi Adam, 

Congrats on getting ready to purchase your first STR. I had one in Bartlett, NH for a few years and used Birch Hospitality. It's been few years but they did a nice job when I worked with them. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions about the market I am a Real estate investor and agent in NH and love to talk about real estate! Good luck!

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • John UnderwoodPro Member
    Investor · Greer, SC · Member since 2014 · 13k+ posts · 17k+ votes
    7mo

    You'll likely not find many or any referrals on here since most of us don't live in your area.

    Try local FB groups or other STR owners and your local Real Estate club if you have one.

    • New to Real Estate · Boston, MA · Member since 2016 · 30 posts · 7 votes
      7mo
      Quote from @John Underwood:

      You'll likely not find many or any referrals on here since most of us don't live in your area.

      Try local FB groups or other STR owners and your local Real Estate club if you have one.

      That's still helpful! what kind of search do I do on FB - "New hampshire real estate club" or "New hampshire airbnb owners?" 
    • John UnderwoodPro Member
      Investor · Greer, SC · Member since 2014 · 13k+ posts · 17k+ votes
      7mo
      Quote from @Adam Conrad:
      Quote from @John Underwood:

      You'll likely not find many or any referrals on here since most of us don't live in your area.

      Try local FB groups or other STR owners and your local Real Estate club if you have one.

      That's still helpful! what kind of search do I do on FB - "New hampshire real estate club" or "New hampshire airbnb owners?" 

       Try Newhampshire:

      STR owners

      contactor

      Real estate investors

      Residents

      vacation rentals

  • Real Estate Agent · Manchester, NH · Member since 2015 · 160 posts · 148 votes
    7mo

    Hi Adam, 

    Congrats on getting ready to purchase your first STR. I had one in Bartlett, NH for a few years and used Birch Hospitality. It's been few years but they did a nice job when I worked with them. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions about the market I am a Real estate investor and agent in NH and love to talk about real estate! Good luck!

  • Mike GrudzienPro Member
    Lender · Eugene, OR · Member since 2019 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7mo

    Try Facebook

  • Interior Decorator · Member since 2025 · 82 posts · 42 votes
    7mo

    Hi Adam — I know some clients have used them before. 
    https://str.holidayfuture.com/

    For design — I am in Southern Maine — but I work all over the country. Keep me in mind when you purchase an STR — I design STR's in that area.

  • Andrew SteffensBusiness Member
    Tampa, FL · Member since 2022 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    7mo

    For a niche market you definitely got a few recommendations to start, seconding above I would check local Facebook host groups.  You'll want recent recommendations.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.