How to Sync Airbnb & VRBO calendars

How to Sync Airbnb & VRBO calendars

Investor · Walnut, CA · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 7 votes

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows how to sync Airbnb and VRBO and my own calendar so I can take real time bookings and not worry about double booking anyone? Thanks in advance for helping. 

2Reply
258 views

Most Popular Reply

Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 19 votes
8y

I prefer Smartbnb. It does an awesome job of integrating everything and keeping all your listings synced up. Automated messaging and market reports too

See this reply in the discussion

30 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Luke CarlPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Tennessee Florida · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Darren Hedberg:

    Do you know of a post or site that can help explain how to sync google calendar with both airbnb and vrbo calendars automatically just using google calendar itself? I have added both to my calendar as other calendars but thats as far as i've gotten.

    Here you go! Click Me Click Me
  • Rental Property Investor · Campbell, CA · Member since 2017 · 419 posts · 499 votes
    6y

    @Lucas Carl that was anti climatic. I was expecting something very different when I clicked... lol

  • Luke CarlPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Tennessee Florida · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Tina Chen:

    Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows how to sync Airbnb and VRBO and my own calendar so I can take real time bookings and not worry about double booking anyone? Thanks in advance for helping. 

    HERE YOU GO!!!! Click Me

  • Member since 2020 · 19 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    Hi Avery and Lucas, I’m new to the iCAL. Added Google calendar app to phone. How to I add the Airbnb url within the app? Or added to google calendar? 

  • Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    I have looked up directions to export a VRBO calendar. Just about every time, "Click Calendar on the left or hover over it and select Reservations" is one of the steps. Apparent, these directions are based on a screen shot that is different than what I actually see when I commence to export a VRBO calendar (see the pictures). "Reservations" and "Rates" do NOT appear under "Calendars" over on the left. As you see, in reality, "MarketPlace" appears under "Calendar" over on the left. It's all different. There IS NO way to "Click Calendar on the left or hover over it and select Reservations." I CAN click "Import & Export" above, then click "Export Calendar" over on the right, and copy the URL to paste accordingly. That much seems straightforward. However, I have found that the exported calendar blocks out ALL future dates not already booked on my other (Air BNB) calendar--even with no VRBO bookings. Any ideas?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.