New member McKenna here!

New member McKenna here!

Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 5 votes

Hi everyone! My name is McKenna. 

I currently live in Northwestern Montana, and I hope to be moving to the Idaho panhandle within the next year or so. I was introduced to the FI/Real Estate investing community about 4 months ago and I am eager to get started on building a business and get to know so many of you in the Bigger Pockets world! I have read different books, have been listing to podcasts and absorbing all I can in the past 4 months.

I grew up in Nevada, Texas (about an hour outside of Dallas) and I have also lived in Tennessee, Utah, Idaho and Montana. I enjoy all of the best things life has to offer outdoors and I am a social butterfly! I have 2 horses that currently reside at my parents home that I would love to get on my own property eventually. 

In Utah, I owned my own business in the beauty industry and would love to get going on that again once I move to Idaho. 

Again, I am so excited to get to know so many of you at Bigger Pockets and rub shoulders with the best! 

5Reply
37 views

Most Popular Reply

Justin WindhamPro Member
Banker · Nationwide · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
4y

@McKenna Wallace

Welcome to Bigger Pockets!

You’ll find plenty of friendly, knowledgeable people willing to help respond to your questions.

If you are looking to connect with other members near you, or want to learn from people in a specific area you’d like to invest in, or have a desire to find people interested in certain topics, you could use the search feature here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/search/users


I really like the alerts feature that can quickly guide you to current topics that might interest you: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Don SpaffordPro Member
    Investor · Idaho Falls, ID · Member since 2016 · 912 posts · 629 votes
    4y

    Welcome @McKenna Wallace you will find great value here!

  • Ned CareyPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    4y

    @McKenna Wallace welcome to BP. Be sure to check out all areas of the site like the free guides and the podcast etc. 

  • Developer · Missoula MT · Member since 2016 · 231 posts · 84 votes
    4y

    Welcome McKenna! If you want to attend a meetup and talk with fellow investors, I run one in Missoula the third Tuesday of every month, and there's also one in Kalispell if you're closer to there!

  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 5 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Keith Miller:

    Welcome McKenna! If you want to attend a meetup and talk with fellow investors, I run one in Missoula the third Tuesday of every month, and there's also one in Kalispell if you're closer to there!

     I am about equally as far from both! I would love to attend!! 

  • Real Estate Agent · Boise, ID · Member since 2021 · 24 posts · 11 votes
    4y

    Welcome to the forums McKenna! 

  • Wale LawalBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Houston | Dallas | Austin, TX · Member since 2018 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets you are definitely in the right place.

  • Wale LawalBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Houston | Dallas | Austin, TX · Member since 2018 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y

    @McKenna Wallace, Hi, Welcome to BiggerPockets, you are definitely in the right place. Just make sure to consume
    contents here as much as possible and feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are
    here to help each other grow.
    Goodluck!

  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    4y
    Welcome to BiggerPockets McKenna and good luck investing!
  • Justin WindhamPro Member
    Banker · Nationwide · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    @McKenna Wallace

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets!

    You’ll find plenty of friendly, knowledgeable people willing to help respond to your questions.

    If you are looking to connect with other members near you, or want to learn from people in a specific area you’d like to invest in, or have a desire to find people interested in certain topics, you could use the search feature here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/search/users


    I really like the alerts feature that can quickly guide you to current topics that might interest you: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.