New member from Allentown / Lehigh Valley, PA area

New member from Allentown / Lehigh Valley, PA area

Rental Property Investor · Allentown, PA · Member since 2013 · 38 posts · 18 votes

I'm excited to join such a great community of like minded individuals. The information I've seen and heard on this site is second to none and I'm looking forward to building some long lasting relationships, gain some great knowledge and of course, growing a gigantic real estate investment portfolio!

I look forward to meeting you all and wish you the best of luck!

0Reply
8 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joel OwensBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Canton, GA · Member since 2010 · 15k+ posts · 11k+ votes
    12y

    Hi Ryan,

    You will find this site fund and informative. I learn everyday. I do not drink coffee so this is my wake up every morning........... : )

    I focus on the commercial side but plenty of SFR investors on here to connect with.

    All the best.

  • Jessica H.Pro Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Easton, PA · Member since 2013 · 224 posts · 36 votes
    12y

    Welcome Ryan! My husband and I are also in the Lehigh Valley! This is a great site!

  • House Flipper · East Stroudsburg, PA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 205 votes
    12y

    Welcome to the BP family and the free exchange of ideas and information. The library of podcasts are very informative and an excellent resource.

    Again, welcome aboard.

  • Rental Property Investor · Allentown, PA · Member since 2013 · 38 posts · 18 votes
    12y

    Thanks everyone, happy to be here! Nice to meet you Jessica, glad to meet another local investor!

  • Investor · Wichita Falls, TX · Member since 2010 · 3k+ posts · 603 votes
    12y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets @Ryan Oldenhage, I'd say there's no one better source for REI networking and learning anywhere on the internet. That's why I'm here!

    Glad to have you aboard and look forward to future discussions!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.