Aloha, New Pro Member in Maui HI

Aloha, New Pro Member in Maui HI

Member since 2022 · 25 posts · 11 votes

Hi everyone,

I'm a new Pro Member in Maui HI.  I am trying to network in Maui, but noticed that the forum location options for HI only include Oahu and Big Island.  I am currently offering my services as a builder / landscaper to any local property managers or investors.  I have 20 yrs experience in farm/garden, construction, custom wood work.  I am also in the process of acquiring my real estate license in HI and look forward to putting together larger deals soon.  Feel free to reach out anytime if I can be of service.  

Bigger Pockets, could you possibly add Maui onto the location options for forums, so that we can connect more easily with our local community?  Thanks so much, excited to be here.

4Reply
24 views

Most Popular Reply

Travis BradburnPro Member
Contractor · Haiku, HI · Member since 2019 · 17 posts · 8 votes
4y

Aloha Chris, 

Welcome to Maui.  I run a construction company here on island.  I have a small project coming up that I could use help on.  Shoot me a DM with your number and I can call you tomorrow and see if it's something your interested in helping out on.  If not maybe we can team up on a larger project in the future.

Mahalo

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Waipahu, HI · Member since 2018 · 37 posts · 25 votes
    4y

    Welcome, @Chris Dudine, and did you know that Brandon Turner is in Kihei?  


    He's probably working on the next BP Maui meetup.

  • Member since 2022 · 25 posts · 11 votes
    4y

    Yes, I'm definitely aware that Brandon is here!  But as a new member, it feels a little premature to reach out the big dogs.  I would like to connect with local property managers and small investors who need help with construction, remodels, flips, etc.  I'm still taking my HI real estate licensing course, but when I'm licensed I'll reach out about larger investment opportunities.  Thanks for your response, and feel free to connect me with anyone you know on Maui that I can be of service to.  Hope things are going well for you, aloha.

  • Travis BradburnPro Member
    Contractor · Haiku, HI · Member since 2019 · 17 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    Aloha Chris, 

    Welcome to Maui.  I run a construction company here on island.  I have a small project coming up that I could use help on.  Shoot me a DM with your number and I can call you tomorrow and see if it's something your interested in helping out on.  If not maybe we can team up on a larger project in the future.

    Mahalo

  • Julio GonzalezPro Member
    Specialist · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    Hi Doug, welcome to the community! There is a great group of members on here to connect with.

  • Justin WindhamPro Member
    Banker · Nationwide · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    @Chris Dudine

    It’s great to have you on the forums!

    This site is great if you are looking to invest into real estate.

    If you are looking to connect with other members near you, or want to learn from people in a specific area you’d like to invest in, or have a desire to find people interested in certain topics, you could use the search feature here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/search/users

  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    4y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets Chris!

  • Rental Property Investor · Waikapu, HI · Member since 2018 · 305 posts · 197 votes
    4y

    Aloha Chris,

    Welcome to Maui.  We have quite a few people from Maui on here.  Iʻll keep your info on hand and would love to connect with you further as well.  Good luck on the real estate license.  Aloha!

  • Rental Property Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2017 · 56 posts · 32 votes
    4y

    Aloha @Chris Dudine and welcome to BP! You’re in great place to meet and connect investors and offer your services!

    I’m south Kihei local investor and licensed agent. My partner and I are currently looking for a contractor for our 2 vacation rentals in Lahaina. Our go-to contractor is so backed up and can’t put us on his schedule. Can you DM me your information?

    Mahalo Nui Loa! 🤙🏽

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.