Orlando Newbie - Realtor - Future Investor

Orlando Newbie - Realtor - Future Investor

Involved In Real Estate · Orlando, FL · Member since 2013 · 14 posts · 1 vote

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all doing well. I am here to learn, learn, and learn. I didn't just want to read as many forums as possible and not introduce myself.

I have my Real Estate License and work with a RE/MAX office in Orlando. I want to invest in Real Estate; it's what I've wanted to do for close to a decade now and I am ready to pursue this dream.

I have just been approved for a loan and have a minimal down payment that I want to put on a home.

It's a pleasure to connect!

0Reply
16 views

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jerry W.Pro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Thermopolis, WY · Member since 2012 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    12y

    Welcome to BP @Danny Pena , be sure to read the Learn section above it is loaded with great information. You can also set key word alerts to keep up on topics that interest you. Do not be afraid to ask questions, I am amazed at the depth of knowledge on here, and every one is willing to help.

  • Involved In Real Estate · Orlando, FL · Member since 2013 · 14 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    Thanks for the welcome and the advice @Jerry W. I have just visited http://www.biggerpockets.com/starthere and next to http://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investing. I was on another thread here and I guess these are some great links to visit when getting started. I'll certainly look into the Learn section, as well. I've just finished setting up the key alerts. I really have so many questions.

  • Investor · Pembroke, MA · Member since 2012 · 198 posts · 49 votes
    12y

    Welcome Danny! This site is absolutely amazing with the information that is released here. Ask away and you will get answers!

  • Involved In Real Estate · Orlando, FL · Member since 2013 · 14 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    I am really excited to be part of BiggerPockets.com and be able to eventually return all the help and knowledge to the ones that helped me and also the future investors.

  • Investor · Howey in the Hills, FL · Member since 2013 · 376 posts · 114 votes
    12y

    @Danny Pena, I'm also a real estate licensee and investor in Central Florida. Best of luck man! This site is great for answering questions. Welcome!

  • Investor · Howey in the Hills, FL · Member since 2013 · 376 posts · 114 votes
    12y

    Oh, and check out the BiggerPockets podcast on iTunes! You'll learn a tremendous amount just by listening to that. Its really great.

  • Involved In Real Estate · Orlando, FL · Member since 2013 · 14 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    @Matthew B. I certainly appreciate it. I have just added the Podcast.

  • Specialist · Rockland, MA · Member since 2010 · 7k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    12y

    @Danny Pena

    Welcome.

    Check out the free Bigger Pockets Real Estate Guide http://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investing

    Locate and attend 3 different local REIA club meetings great place to meet people gather resources and info.

    Good Luck

    Paul

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2012 · 822 posts · 303 votes
    12y

    Welcome @Danny Pena

    If you are looking for a brokerage that is strictly focused on REI, look into our company Investment Homes Direct. Retail is great to learn the motions, but if you are looking to eventually become an investor, its great to be down in the trenches fighting the good fight with other investors/wholesalers.

  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    Hey @Danny Pena welcome to the site! Great to have you here! If you haven't checked out the The BiggerPockets Podcast yet, I highly recommend it!

  • Involved In Real Estate · Orlando, FL · Member since 2013 · 14 posts · 1 vote
    12y
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.