New Member from Southeast Michigan (Detroit Area)

New Member from Southeast Michigan (Detroit Area)

Ben ParrPro Member
Investor · Royal Oak, MI · Member since 2013 · 44 posts · 7 votes

Hello.

I'm new to the website, but have been investing in real estate for about ten years now. I mostly deal in buy and hold / property management for single family homes, but I've also dabbled in fix and flips with limited success. I'm hoping to continue learning more about the business, especially in the area of multi-family properties with five or more units as well as common ways to structure partnership deals. Also, now that the market seems to have stabilized I'm interested in learning more about finding unlisted deals.

I've seen a lot of good information from the forums here, as well as some of the articles. I can't wait to dive in and learn more!

0Reply
15 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Chelsea, MI · Member since 2013 · 350 posts · 138 votes
    12y

    @Ben Parr , welcome to BiggerPockets. There is a good contingent of folks from SE Michigan here and tons of great information from people from all over.

    Oh, and you should know we're having a meeting of local folks in a week and a half. Here's the thread about that:

    Link

  • Investor / Developer / GC · Manassas, VA · Member since 2013 · 229 posts · 39 votes
    12y

    @Ben Parr, Welcome to BP! If you ever expand to the Northern Virginia area look me up.

  • Investor · Macomb, MI · Member since 2013 · 654 posts · 115 votes
    12y

    Welcome to BP @Ben Parr .

  • Investor · West Bloomfield, MI · Member since 2009 · 358 posts · 306 votes
    12y

    Welcome Ben!

  • Real Estate Agent/Investor · Clarkston, MI · Member since 2013 · 156 posts · 34 votes
    12y

    Welcom Ben!!

  • Ben ParrPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Royal Oak, MI · Member since 2013 · 44 posts · 7 votes
    12y

    Thank you all for the welcome.

    @Brett Russell I will try to make it to the event. Thanks for the info!

  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    Hey @Ben Parr welcome to the site!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.