Austin Investors & Accountants, Coffees on me!

Austin Investors & Accountants, Coffees on me!

Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 6 votes

If you are a knowledgable investor or accountant in the austin area and have a moment, and some experience to share, please consider meeting up with me for coffee or lunch. Its on me. 
Im brand new to this industry and I am trying to figure out what my unkown-unknowns are. I would really love to learn about REI as well as how to make sure my S-corp is in compliance for taxes, etc.

Thank you!

5Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Austin TX · Member since 2018 · 151 posts · 165 votes
4y

Hey @Dilen Worsoff would love to connect with fellow Austin real estate investors! I'll private message you!

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Austin TX · Member since 2018 · 151 posts · 165 votes
    4y

    Hey @Dilen Worsoff would love to connect with fellow Austin real estate investors! I'll private message you!

  • Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 6 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Jeffrey Albaum:

    Hey @Dilen Worsoff would love to connect with fellow Austin real estate investors! I'll private message you!


     Sounds great! Thank you. 

  • Robin SimonBusiness Member
    Lender · Austin, TX · Member since 2022 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    4y

    I'd love to connect as well, local Austin private lender (also CPA)

  • Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 6 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Robin Simon:

    I'd love to connect as well, local Austin private lender (also CPA)


     Excellent! Please let me know when you have some availability!

  • Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2018 · 63 posts · 48 votes
    4y

    Always up for a coffee!  I'm an investor and realtor in the area.  Feel free to reach out.

  • Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 6 votes
    4y
    Quote from @David Sandvig:

    Always up for a coffee!  I'm an investor and realtor in the area.  Feel free to reach out.


    Thanks for the response! Ill be in Florida from 8/3 - 8/6, I will certainly reach out when I get back. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.