New to BP from Rochester "The Roc" NY!!

New to BP from Rochester "The Roc" NY!!

Real Estate Broker · Rochester, NY · Member since 2013 · 37 posts · 10 votes

Hello Bigger Pockets!!

My name is Eric McQuistion, I am a devout Husband and Father of three beautiful children and part of a Property Solutions & Management Company in Rochester, NY. We are Buy & Hold Investors looking to connect with other Investors in the Rochester / Upstate NY Market as well as forming relationships outside the area.

We were introduced to BP via the Podcasts (Thank you Josh & Brandon!) which we have found to be super informative as well as very entertaining!

Looking forward to connecting with other like minded people on the site, as well as here locally!

Eric McQuistion

0Reply
28 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Rochester, NY · Member since 2008 · 193 posts · 46 votes
    12y

    @Eric McQuistion - Welcome to BiggerPockets. I also also from Rochester and focus mainly on buy-and-holds.

    As you probably started to figure out from the podcasts, this is a great community with a ton of free information. Make sure to check out all of the great features of the site, such as the podcasts, blog and forums.

    Shoot me a pm and maybe we can meet out for coffee.

  • Real Estate Broker · Rochester, NY · Member since 2013 · 37 posts · 10 votes
    12y

    Tom,

    Thanks for the reply!

    This is a great format to meet people from the area!

    I will definitely send you a pm soon so that we can talk shop.

    Once again I look forward to talking with you.

  • Rental Property Investor · Batavia, NY · Member since 2013 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    Welcome to BP. I'm fairly new to this site as well. I'm new to investing and primarily looking in the Rochester area. I am about to close on a two house deal in Batavia though to start out my investing career. I'm always looking for new opportunities though and finding deals. Sounds like your dance card is getting filled up but if you ever want to talk about opportunities for investing PM me. This site has been great to me I'm sure you will find it very informative.

  • Multi-family Investor · Member since 2008 · 28 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    Hey guys,

    I am a full time investor - all of my properties are in Rochester. I manage them remotely from Florida. It is a great city to invest in!

    Jeremy

  • Syndicator and Fund Manager · Victor, NY · Member since 2012 · 760 posts · 345 votes
    12y
    Welcome Eric, this is a good community here with quite a few Rochester folks. Looking forward to discussing real estate with you.
  • Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2012 · 46 posts · 11 votes
    12y

    Welcome Eric. Another Rochester out-of-state investor here! Let me know if you need anything.

    -Frank-

  • Real Estate Broker · Rochester, NY · Member since 2013 · 37 posts · 10 votes
    12y

    Thank you to all!

    Very cool to meet so many people with ties to the Rochester market! I look forward to talking with all of you about Real Estate Investing! It's great to be part of a community where all of us have the same common ground and similar goals! I look forward to chatting with all of you, and hopefully doing business together in some way shape or form!

    So are the "Colleague Requests" similar to that of Linkedin?

    Thanks

  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    Hey @Eric McQuistion thanks for jumping in and introducing yourself! I'm glad you're enjoying the podcast. If you haven't yet- be sure to setup some "Keyword Alerts."

    See you around the site!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.