Networking In Columbus, Ohio

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
4y
Quote from @Columbus Wilson:

Any investors looking to connect in the Columbus, Ohio area. Feel free to message me! 


 I am always open to connecting. Are you a realtor? Investor? 

See this reply in the discussion

54 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    Hi @Columbus Wilson count me in!

  • Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2019 · 81 posts · 87 votes
    4y

    @Columbus Wilson - I would love to connect with another fellow Columbus investor! I just sent you a message!

  • Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @Columbus Wilson:

    Any investors looking to connect in the Columbus, Ohio area. Feel free to message me! 


     I am always open to connecting. Are you a realtor? Investor? 

  • Brandon GoldsmithBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    Would love to connect as well! @Columbus Wilson

  • Sam McCormackBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Cincinnati, OH/NKY · Member since 2021 · 1k+ posts · 833 votes
    4y

    @Columbus Wilson I don't live in Columbus, nor know of any meet ups. But if you are ever willing to come to Cincinnati, there is always a meet up the first Thursday of every month at MadTree Brewing in Cincinnati. There should be a post about it in BP events, but if there isn't, feel free to DM me and ask about any question you may have. 

    Thank you!

    Sam McCormack Realtor
    View Page
  • Scott AllenBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2020 · 449 posts · 471 votes
    4y

    @Columbus Wilson let's connect!

    Reafco - Columbus, OH
  • Investor · Columbus · Member since 2017 · 105 posts · 46 votes
    3y

    Count me in too! :) Let's connect.

  • River SavaPro Member
    Lender · USA · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Hi Columbus-

    Check out meetup.com you can usually find networking events there!

  • Member since 2022 · 21 posts · 22 votes
    3y

    Would love to connect with a Columbus investor. New here, about to start the process of buying my first property. 

  • Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2014 · 156 posts · 48 votes
    3y

    I'm from NY but buying in OH. I want to meet wholesalers in Columbus. Add me if you have deals! 

  • Member since 2023 · 7 posts · 16 votes
    3y

    Hey @Columbus Wilson! Would love to get in touch!!

  • Jimmy LieuBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2019 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Columbus Wilson:

    Any investors looking to connect in the Columbus, Ohio area. Feel free to message me! 

    Hey, I run a Columbus Ohio Facebook group that has over 1,400 members and it focuses on real estate investor networking, offmarket deals, contractor referrals, etc here , would love to help connect with you on that! As a local investor and agent here, please let me know if you have any questions, would love to help

  • Marc RiceBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus Cleveland Dayton, OH · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Pleasure to connect!

    Marc Rice | Investor Friendly Agent at Reafco Tailwind Team574 Reviews
  • Investor · Columbus OH · Member since 2023 · 19 posts · 16 votes
    3y

    HI,

    I am starting to look for real estate in Columbus Ohio

    Will love to have contact with you  

  • Columbus, OH · Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 11 votes
    3y

    Hello, I live in Columbus OH, and I am trying to start networking so that I can start investing in rental real estate here.

  • Jimmy LieuBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2019 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y

    I'm a local investor and agent here in Columbus and have done quite a lot of BRRRRs and flips and have my own successful portfolio of rental properties. I've used creative financing, hard money, and private money when it comes to purchasing real estate deals so I'm extremely knowledgable in how to scale your real estate business with none of your own money (currently working on a few subto and seller finance deals for my clients as well!). Plus, I have a huge network of hard money and private money lenders I personally work with. Happy to connect and help anyone out!

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 6 votes
    3y

    Hello! I am also in Columbus, would love to put together a meet up. I am hoping to buy my first rental within the next year! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 137 posts · 80 votes
    3y

    @Jimmy Lieu hey Jimmy love your hustle. Do

    You manage your own portfolio or do you have a property manager/management company?

  • Jimmy LieuBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2019 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Tony Mai:

    @Jimmy Lieu hey Jimmy love your hustle. Do

    You manage your own portfolio or do you have a property manager/management company?

     Hey Tony, appreciate that a lot man! I do have a property manager for all of my investment properties. I'm a believer in real estate "investing" and it's only investing if it's passive. If you self manage, that's another job essentially, which is what I want to avoid. As a local investor and agent here in Columbus Ohio, if you have any questions or want to connect, feel free to reach out!

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2022 · 1 post · 4 votes
    3y

    @Columbus Wilson Let’s definitely connect!  I’m out-of-state and just got my 1st rental down last summer and would love to buy another this year!

  • Alfath AhmedBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Columbus Wilson:

    Any investors looking to connect in the Columbus, Ohio area. Feel free to message me! 


     Hey Wilson, I am always open to connecting with other investors. We have a huge real estate community here. The brokerage that I work with has tons of opportunity for networking. We hold quarterly meetings where hundreds of people show up. Free drinks and of course a lot of real estate idea and strategy generation!

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 137 posts · 80 votes
    3y

    @Alfath Ahmed Hi Alfath would love to connect. I’ll send you a DM

  • Specialist · Dublin, OH · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 10 votes
    3y

    @Columbus Wilson I would love to connect

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 3 votes
    3y

    I’m in Columbus and would love to connect with others!

  • Jimmy LieuBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2019 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Leonardo Simon:

    I’m in Columbus and would love to connect with others!


     I'd be happy to connect with you and answer any questions you may have about real estate investing or Columbus Ohio!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.