Greetings From Punta Gorda

Greetings From Punta Gorda

Real Estate Agent · Punta Gorda, FL · Member since 2022 · 29 posts · 22 votes

Hello everybody! I am so glad to be here, and it’s so great to meet you all. Allow me to introduce myself:

My name is Samuel Jolicoeur and I am a 22 year old native Floridian originally born in Naples and raised in a small city called Punta Gorda. It’s basically the halfway point between Tampa and Naples; right off I-75. A sleepy retirement town where the median age is over 60 and the night life consists of going somewhere else because there isn’t one besides the bars. 

I earned my license in July 2022 and I am searching for the right broker for me. I was planning on joining the USCG and my deployment kept getting pushed back until now when I’ve decided I’m joining the reserves instead, which is why I haven’t activated my license yet (I didn’t want to join a broker when I thought I’d only be there a few weeks). That wasn’t where my passion lies, but real estate is. I am determined to make real estate my bread and butter in life and I am eager to learn as much as possible. Every day. I know where I want to be in 20 years but I haven’t found the path to get there yet.

If any of you are locals to my area or nearby areas (Tampa -> Naples) I’d love to hear from you and pick your brain a bit. I will be starting off as an agent of course but I am also interested in wholesaling, property managing, mortgage lending, development, and hard money lending when the day comes that I’ve got the capital to spare. If you can relate to me at all or are a professional in any of these areas then I would love to talk more about it as I start to find my path forward. Basically I’m looking for a mentor. 

With that being said I hope you all have an incredible day and that you all find success and happiness. 

-Samuel Jolicoeur 

2Reply
50 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Fort Lauderdale, FL (Lending in FL CT GA MI PA) · Member since 2022 · 470 posts · 349 votes
3y

Welcome to the forums! Happy to connect and talk any time. 

See this reply in the discussion

29 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Adam BartomeoBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Cape Coral, FL · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    @Samuel Jolicoeur Welcome Sam! We are neighbors, I am in the Cape. You are welcome to reach out to me anytime. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Punta Gorda, FL · Member since 2022 · 29 posts · 22 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Adam Bartomeo:

    @Samuel Jolicoeur Welcome Sam! We are neighbors, I am in the Cape. You are welcome to reach out to me anytime. 


     Hello Adam! Appreciate you reaching out. I am joining Keller Williams Peace River Partners and I'm actually setting up my contacts today! Are you an agent in the Cape?

  • Adam BartomeoBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Cape Coral, FL · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    I own a brokerage in the Cape

  • Real Estate Agent · FL · Member since 2020 · 61 posts · 16 votes
    3y

    Hey Samuel- I am having a place build in Babcock, you are probably very familiar. I got licensed here in FL, and do real estate investments. I am always available to educate and help you wherever needed. I love to mentor and meet new people! Feel free to DM me if you want to connect. Welcome to BP!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.