Recommendatios for GC

Recommendatios for GC

Member since 2020 · 24 posts · 14 votes

Hello BP friends,

I am a new investor and looking into Columbus, OH market, I need to build my boots on ground as I am out of state investor. I have contacts for couple of agents but I welcome any recommendations as well. I need a GC , property manager recs too, so kindly if you guys love some who you work with and don't mind to share, send them my way. 

I highly appreciate this community, I am learning alot. 

Best,

Kefah

5Reply
82 views

Most Popular Reply

Remington LymanBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
3y
Quote from @Kefah Al-Ramahi:

Hello BP friends,

I am a new investor and looking into Columbus, OH market, I need to build my boots on ground as I am out of state investor. I have contacts for couple of agents but I welcome any recommendations as well. I need a GC , property manager recs too, so kindly if you guys love some who you work with and don't mind to share, send them my way. 

I highly appreciate this community, I am learning alot. 

Best,

Kefah

I can send you some referrals in Columbus
See this reply in the discussion

23 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Remington LymanBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Kefah Al-Ramahi:

    Hello BP friends,

    I am a new investor and looking into Columbus, OH market, I need to build my boots on ground as I am out of state investor. I have contacts for couple of agents but I welcome any recommendations as well. I need a GC , property manager recs too, so kindly if you guys love some who you work with and don't mind to share, send them my way. 

    I highly appreciate this community, I am learning alot. 

    Best,

    Kefah

    I can send you some referrals in Columbus
  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 9k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    3y

    GC is going to be toughest, don't hire off of Facebook or online sources. Drive around neighborhoods where there is high flip activity and drop in on projects. Introduce yourself to the contractor and build rapport. 

  • Julio GonzalezPro Member
    Specialist · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Hi Kefah, you came to the right place fpr information! Welcome aboard and best of luck investing! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Kefah Al-Ramahi:

    Hello BP friends,

    I am a new investor and looking into Columbus, OH market, I need to build my boots on ground as I am out of state investor. I have contacts for couple of agents but I welcome any recommendations as well. I need a GC , property manager recs too, so kindly if you guys love some who you work with and don't mind to share, send them my way. 

    I highly appreciate this community, I am learning alot. 

    Best,

    Kefah


     I have a list of GCs that I could recommend to you. Let's connect.

    • Investor · Columbus OH · Member since 2023 · 19 posts · 16 votes
      10mo
      Quote from @Steven Foster Wilson:
      Quote from @Kefah Al-Ramahi:

      Hello BP friends,

      I am a new investor and looking into Columbus, OH market, I need to build my boots on ground as I am out of state investor. I have contacts for couple of agents but I welcome any recommendations as well. I need a GC , property manager recs too, so kindly if you guys love some who you work with and don't mind to share, send them my way. 

      I highly appreciate this community, I am learning alot. 

      Best,

      Kefah


       I have a list of GCs that I could recommend to you. Let's connect.


       I would love to have GC list also

    • Remington LymanBusiness Member
      Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
      10mo
      Quote from @Ohad Lehman:
      Quote from @Steven Foster Wilson:
      Quote from @Kefah Al-Ramahi:

      Hello BP friends,

      I am a new investor and looking into Columbus, OH market, I need to build my boots on ground as I am out of state investor. I have contacts for couple of agents but I welcome any recommendations as well. I need a GC , property manager recs too, so kindly if you guys love some who you work with and don't mind to share, send them my way. 

      I highly appreciate this community, I am learning alot. 

      Best,

      Kefah


       I have a list of GCs that I could recommend to you. Let's connect.


       I would love to have GC list also


       I can send you one

  • Member since 2020 · 24 posts · 14 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Eliott Elias:

    GC is going to be toughest, don't hire off of Facebook or online sources. Drive around neighborhoods where there is high flip activity and drop in on projects. Introduce yourself to the contractor and build rapport. 


     Agree however I am out of state, and would love referrals from fellow investors. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Kefah Al-Ramahi:
    Quote from @Eliott Elias:

    GC is going to be toughest, don't hire off of Facebook or online sources. Drive around neighborhoods where there is high flip activity and drop in on projects. Introduce yourself to the contractor and build rapport. 


     Agree however I am out of state, and would love referrals from fellow investors. 


     Sent some recommendations out. Please check your inbox.

  • Lender · San Diego, CA · Member since 2022 · 587 posts · 298 votes
    3y

    Hi Kefah! Would love to connect. 

    Feel free to shoot me a DM if you're interested in chatting about real estate.

  • Long Beach, CA · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 7 votes
    3y

    @Remington Lyman @Steven Foster Wilson Hi, I am also an out of state investor looking for a GC. Can you send me the recommendations? 

    Thanks, 

    Betzabeth 

  • Remington LymanBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Betzabeth Romero:

    @Remington Lyman @Steven Foster Wilson Hi, I am also an out of state investor looking for a GC. Can you send me the recommendations? 

    Thanks, 

    Betzabeth 


     Yup!

  • Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Betzabeth Romero:

    @Remington Lyman @Steven Foster Wilson Hi, I am also an out of state investor looking for a GC. Can you send me the recommendations? 

    Thanks, 

    Betzabeth 


     Hey Betzabeth, just sent it over. 

  • Jimmy LieuBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2019 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Kefah Al-Ramahi:

    Hello BP friends,

    I am a new investor and looking into Columbus, OH market, I need to build my boots on ground as I am out of state investor. I have contacts for couple of agents but I welcome any recommendations as well. I need a GC , property manager recs too, so kindly if you guys love some who you work with and don't mind to share, send them my way. 

    I highly appreciate this community, I am learning alot. 

    Best,

    Kefah


     Hey Kefah, I'm a local investor and agent here in the Columbus, Ohio market. I own quite a few investment properties and have done tons of renovations and managing contractors myself so I know it like the back of my hand! I have a preferred contractors sheet that I send over to my real estate clients. I'd love to send this over to you and answer any questions you may have about the Columbus Ohio market.

  • Member since 2020 · 24 posts · 14 votes
    3y

    @Jimmy Lieu

    Thanks for your response , would love to connect as well please provide me with your recommended referrals .

  • Alfath AhmedBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    I have personally rehabbed many properties here in Columbus and Dayton. I have used great General Contractors. Let me know if you want me to send them your way!

  • Member since 2020 · 24 posts · 14 votes
    3y

    @Alfath Ahmed

    Hello ,

    I would highly appreciate your recommendations please send them my way !!

    Many thanks

  • Jimmy LieuBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2019 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Kefah Al-Ramahi:

    @Jimmy Lieu

    Thanks for your response , would love to connect as well please provide me with your recommended referrals .

    Sent you a msg!

  • Alfath AhmedBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Kefah Al-Ramahi:

    @Alfath Ahmed

    Hello ,

    I would highly appreciate your recommendations please send them my way !!

    Many thanks


     Kefah, I sent you 3 contractors in your DM's!

  • Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2024 · 13 posts · 9 votes
    2y

    Hello,

    @Remington Lyman @Steven Foster Wilson @Jimmy Lieu @Alfath Ahmed

    Could you please send email or DM me your list of GCs?

    Thanks 🤙

  • Robert EllisBusiness Member
    Developer · Miami, FL · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Kefah Al-Ramahi:

    Hello BP friends,

    I am a new investor and looking into Columbus, OH market, I need to build my boots on ground as I am out of state investor. I have contacts for couple of agents but I welcome any recommendations as well. I need a GC , property manager recs too, so kindly if you guys love some who you work with and don't mind to share, send them my way. 

    I highly appreciate this community, I am learning alot. 

    Best,

    Kefah


     Licensed general contractor in Central Ohio. most of what we do in columbus is build to rent and spec home hybrids. I post about it in the marketplace but we build for investors with 20% equity so they can refinance out upon seasoning. would be happy to chat further! I'll sen you a connection request. 

  • Investor · Member since 2024 · 1 post · 1 vote
    2y

    @Remington Lyman @Steven Foster Wilson @Jimmy Lieu @Alfath Ahmed Im also interested in your recommendations for GCs in the Columbus area. Thanks in advance!

  • Remington LymanBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Regina C.:

    @Remington Lyman @Steven Foster Wilson @Jimmy Lieu @Alfath Ahmed Im also interested in your recommendations for GCs in the Columbus area. Thanks in advance!



    I will send you some recommendations!
  • Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    2y

    Can anyone recommend a roofer and electrician specifically? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.