Looking to Connect With Members In Pittsburgh, PA!

Looking to Connect With Members In Pittsburgh, PA!

Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Hi everyone! 

I am an investor in Pittsburgh, PA hoping to connect with other members in the area. I recently bought and renovated a property in Lawrenceville, and looking for the next. BRRRR is my preferred strategy. Lets connect and help each other!

Looking forward to joining the community. 

1Reply
25 views

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    @Cole Young I am a local investor also. Since 1993 when I purchased my first property 

  • Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2014 · 821 posts · 255 votes
    3y

    Hi Cole. I'm a part of the Pittsburgh REI community. I've lived here my whole life and know the area and market very well. Feel free to reach out and best of continuing luck for you...Gary

  • Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2015 · 52 posts · 26 votes
    3y

    Cole, there are a bunch of meetups in “tahn”. There’s “BrokeToFI” and “SquadUp PGH”.

    There're also some REIA's around that meet monthly.

    Welcome! If you hear of any multi-fam properties on North Side, please let me know!!

  • Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y

    I'm an out of state investor that has been buying in the Penn Hills/Turtle Creek area since 2018. Back then, we were BRRR'ing properties for around $50K and getting 1.5-2% in rent monthly. Luckily and unluckily, that area has seen massive appreciation in the last 2-3 years so it's harder for us to find deals now. If anyone knows anyone wholesaling or selling in that area, please let me know.

  • Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2022 · 14 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    Hey cole Pittsburgh is a great market and can yield some great returns, but it all start with that great deal. would love to connect and learn more about what is it that you're looking for. 

    -Local investor/wholesaler in Pittsburgh.

  • Julio GonzalezPro Member
    Specialist · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Hi Cole, welcome to the community! There is a great group of members on here to connect with.

  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    3y

    Hey @Cole Young , it’s good to see you here on BP!

    Find and connect with other BP members that are in your area: https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

    Good luck on your investments!

  • Suchin MundkurPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Ashburn, VA · Member since 2015 · 24 posts · 7 votes
    3y

    Hey @Cole Young, Welcome to the community!! I am relatively new to the Pittsburgh market as well. After a brief pause, I currently have two properties under contract and also looking to connect with folks in the area. 

    Suchin

  • Lender · New York, NY · Member since 2023 · 749 posts · 510 votes
    3y

    Hey Cole! I am located in NYC but I would love to connect with you and hear more about your interest in the BRRRR method.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.