Hello from Indianapolis

Hello from Indianapolis

Member since 2023 · 5 posts · 2 votes

Hope everyone is doing well, My name is Dennis and I'm looking for people in the Indianapolis area to connect with. I've been in the trucking indusrty for 30+ years and looking for a change. I've never flip or rented houses but have bought and sold 4 homes with most of them needing rehabbed to some extent, so I have lots of construction knowledge and had my Home Inspectors license for awhile.

Thanks ahead of time, looking forward to hearing from everyone!

Dennis

1Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Julio GonzalezPro Member
Specialist · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
3y

Hi there, welcome to BiggerPockets! This is a great place to learn and to connect with people so take advantage of all the great resources.

See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Julio GonzalezPro Member
    Specialist · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Hi there, welcome to BiggerPockets! This is a great place to learn and to connect with people so take advantage of all the great resources.

  • Lender · New York, NY · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Welcome to BP, Dennis!

  • Lender · New York, NY · Member since 2023 · 749 posts · 510 votes
    3y

    Welcome to BP!

  • Kerry Noble JrPro Member
    Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    im always open to connecting

  • Nick GiulioniPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Carmel, IN · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 615 votes
    3y

    Welcome bud! Would love to help how I can. Feel free to hit me up!

  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    3y

    Welcome aboard Dennis!

  • Real Estate Consultant · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2023 · 109 posts · 71 votes
    3y
    Quote from @D Bamford:

    Hope everyone is doing well, My name is Dennis and I'm looking for people in the Indianapolis area to connect with. I've been in the trucking indusrty for 30+ years and looking for a change. I've never flip or rented houses but have bought and sold 4 homes with most of them needing rehabbed to some extent, so I have lots of construction knowledge and had my Home Inspectors license for awhile.

    Thanks ahead of time, looking forward to hearing from everyone!

    Dennis


     Welcome to BP, Dennis. Happy to connect here or in person for coffee

  • Real Estate Agent · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2017 · 77 posts · 68 votes
    3y

    Hi Dennis! Welcome!

    My husband is a manager at a logistics company so I hear a lot about the trucking industry.

    I am an investor focused agent here in Indy and my company also does property management. We have an investor meetup this evening from 4-6 PM at Guggman Haus Brewing (1701 Gent Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46202)

    Would love to have you! 

  • Member since 2023 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Devon Shaw:

    Hi Dennis! Welcome!

    My husband is a manager at a logistics company so I hear a lot about the trucking industry.

    I am an investor focused agent here in Indy and my company also does property management. We have an investor meetup this evening from 4-6 PM at Guggman Haus Brewing (1701 Gent Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46202)

    Would love to have you! 

     Thank you for the invite! Hope I can make the next one.

  • Rental Property Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2020 · 562 posts · 554 votes
    3y

    @D Bamford welcome to BP! Best of luck in your journey.

  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    3y

    Welcome to BP community @D Bamford ! We're glad you joined us!

    Find and connect with other BP members that are in your area: https://www.biggerpockets.com/search/users

    Good luck on everything!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.