Banker · Nationwide · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
2y
Barry,
Tampa is only 30 minutes from my office and its a Hot spot for sure with each year showing more growth & cash flow opportunities. There are a ton of areas to make a move on depending on number of units and location. You have the typical family oriented neighborhoods, Business districts, Amenity area like Busch Gardens, Wet & Wild, Raymond James Stadium which can bring in a good STR for games, and vacationers in general.
I am open for discussion if you want to talk Tampa or help offer some neighborhoods for thought. Feel free to message me here on the BP forum always happy to help.
Lender · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 797 votes
2y
@Barry Miller, how many units in a multi family property are you looking for? I recommend reaching out to @Josh Green to assist you with your search. He is an investor and investor focused realtor in the local area that I have worked with in the past.