Continued Issues With Bookstore

Continued Issues With Bookstore

Gulf Breeze, FL · Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 1 vote

I am a recent BP Pro member and I am having a continuous issue logging into the BP bookstore. I am messaging here because the Bookstore tech support has been a complete waste of time. After many emails back and forth, numerous times, numerous days and weeks, with support giving me the same canned responses, I eventually gave up and asked for them to cancel my account and refund my money and they just ignored me. I could not even get them to call me. I have wasted probably about 6 hours or more on this issue over several weeks. I get the same problem using 3 different pc's.

I use the same password manager app for the last 15 yrs, so I know I am not entering in the wrong username or password. Sometimes it allows me to log in and sometimes it says incorrect username or password. Supports only solution is to tell me to delete my browser cookies and data. I used to be in pc tech support for many years so I am not pc ignorant. I deleted the Edge browser cookies and data, tried a different browser, and tried 3 different pc's and still the same issue.

When I am able to log in I am able to download some of my books and tools and then some of them give me a "Couldn't download - no permission"...all randomly. This happens on 3 different newer pc's. Ex: Real Estate Rookie e-book, I can download Rookie Forms from the Book, but I get that error I mentioned when trying to download the Readiness Checklist and the Templates and Worksheets. This same thing happens on all of my books....about 10 of them. I cant even fully access things I have bought.

I don't know who else to contact. This site would be great to use, but as of right now this is a waste of my time and money. If this message does not get anyone to help me fix this issue then I will have to call my credit card and file a claim.....Unfortunately I seem to have run out of options.

0Reply
26 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lawrence BriggsPro Member
    Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2020 · 366 posts · 377 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Brian Moore:

    I am a recent BP Pro member and I am having a continuous issue logging into the BP bookstore. I am messaging here because the Bookstore tech support has been a complete waste of time. After many emails back and forth, numerous times, numerous days and weeks, with support giving me the same canned responses, I eventually gave up and asked for them to cancel my account and refund my money and they just ignored me. I could not even get them to call me. I have wasted probably about 6 hours or more on this issue over several weeks. I get the same problem using 3 different pc's.

    I use the same password manager app for the last 15 yrs, so I know I am not entering in the wrong username or password. Sometimes it allows me to log in and sometimes it says incorrect username or password. Supports only solution is to tell me to delete my browser cookies and data. I used to be in pc tech support for many years so I am not pc ignorant. I deleted the Edge browser cookies and data, tried a different browser, and tried 3 different pc's and still the same issue.

    When I am able to log in I am able to download some of my books and tools and then some of them give me a "Couldn't download - no permission"...all randomly. This happens on 3 different newer pc's. Ex: Real Estate Rookie e-book, I can download Rookie Forms from the Book, but I get that error I mentioned when trying to download the Readiness Checklist and the Templates and Worksheets. This same thing happens on all of my books....about 10 of them. I cant even fully access things I have bought.

    I don't know who else to contact. This site would be great to use, but as of right now this is a waste of my time and money. If this message does not get anyone to help me fix this issue then I will have to call my credit card and file a claim.....Unfortunately I seem to have run out of options.

    I'm copying @Noah Bacon on this. 

  • John QuarlesPro Member
    Investor · Commerce City, CO · Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    8mo

    Bookstore issues continue.  I wish I would have read these post prior to buying from the bookstore.  I ordered over $100 in books over a month ago.  Two to give to my kids for Christmas. No tracking order.  Nothing.  I eventually received the shipping label in an empty clear ziploc-like bag with no books.  I’ve emailed support many times and they respond maybe half the time and it’s mostly a generic response saying they will forward it.  I did get one response saying they will reship, but still no books.

    is there someone who actually works at BP who I can contact?  Anyone at BP who cares?

    Shipping books is a simple business.  I am not sure how this is so difficult.


    very frustrating,

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.