Hello BiggerPockets! New PRO here

Hello BiggerPockets! New PRO here

New to Real Estate · Dallas TX · Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 6 votes

Hello BiggerPockets community! I'm Geet Sankhla from Cleveland Ohio, I will be moving to Dallas Tx to get started with my full time career. I'm interested in getting started with real estate investing and excited to learn more! I would love to get connected with the community down in Dallas!

Excited to learn and connect with you all!

3Reply
32 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
2y
Quote from @Geetansh Sankhla:

Hello BiggerPockets community! I'm Geet Sankhla from Cleveland Ohio, I will be moving to Dallas Tx to get started with my full time career. I'm interested in getting started with real estate investing and excited to learn more! I would love to get connected with the community down in Dallas!

Excited to learn and connect with you all!


 Welcome aboard playa.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Coppell, TX · Member since 2011 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    2y

    Welcome to Dallas.  Plenty of opportunity here.  We have to be meetup central.  Several per week if you want to make the rounds and make connections.  All shapes, sizes, ages, etc.  Some are free, some are paid entrance.

    Are you thinking of buying when you hit the ground here, or leasing?

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Geetansh Sankhla:

    Hello BiggerPockets community! I'm Geet Sankhla from Cleveland Ohio, I will be moving to Dallas Tx to get started with my full time career. I'm interested in getting started with real estate investing and excited to learn more! I would love to get connected with the community down in Dallas!

    Excited to learn and connect with you all!


     Welcome aboard playa.

  • Remington LymanBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Geetansh Sankhla:

    Hello BiggerPockets community! I'm Geet Sankhla from Cleveland Ohio, I will be moving to Dallas Tx to get started with my full time career. I'm interested in getting started with real estate investing and excited to learn more! I would love to get connected with the community down in Dallas!

    Excited to learn and connect with you all!


     Welcome to BP!

  • Joshua JanusBusiness Member
    Realtor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2021 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Geetansh Sankhla:

    Hello BiggerPockets community! I'm Geet Sankhla from Cleveland Ohio, I will be moving to Dallas Tx to get started with my full time career. I'm interested in getting started with real estate investing and excited to learn more! I would love to get connected with the community down in Dallas!

    Excited to learn and connect with you all!


     Hey what's up Geet! Read the past forum posts here to learn more.

  • Tampa, FL · Member since 2024 · 8 posts · 6 votes
    2y

    Welcome to the pro community - excited to have you here! Personally, I've learned an incredible amount in just the last 2 months.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.