Hello Everyone - Clarence, Cleveland Ohio

Most Popular Reply

Samuel DioufBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Columbus & Cleveland, OH · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
2y

Welcome to BP Clarence,

I’m an investor based out of Columbus, OH. I’d be happy to connect and chat anytime!

These forums are a great place to learn and meet people, whether you're just starting out or you're a seasoned investor.

See this reply in the discussion

15 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kerlous TadresBusiness Member
    Realtor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Clarence Mitchell:

    Hello Everyone,

    I’m Clarence Mitchell from Cleveland Heights Ohio. I’m looking to earn a full time income from rentals/flips/etc. 

    Hey Clarence, welcome to BiggerPockets! I would recommend with getting started with a house hack first if you have not done so already. This will give you some rental property experience with a lower down payment. Then after thing goes smoothly with your house hack, then I would consider what are you trying to focus more on flips or rentals. Then go from there

    Kerlous Tadres | Reafco Real Estate540 Reviews
  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Clarence Mitchell:

    Hello Everyone,

    I’m Clarence Mitchell from Cleveland Heights Ohio. I’m looking to earn a full time income from rentals/flips/etc. 


     Welcome aboard.

  • Realtor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2023 · 340 posts · 215 votes
    2y

    Hi, and welcome I would definitely look at investing in real estate in Ohio. A lot of people as well as my clients would definitely agree some of them flip properties and some keep them and rent them out and some people do both. As you know, it is a personal choice but overall, they are doing well. Come check it out! 

    Best wishes!

  • Robin SimonBusiness Member
    Lender · Austin, TX · Member since 2022 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Clarence Mitchell:

    Hello Everyone,

    I’m Clarence Mitchell from Cleveland Heights Ohio. I’m looking to earn a full time income from rentals/flips/etc. 


     Welcome - have you gotten any properties/projects under your belt yet or brand new?

  • Min ZhangBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Hello Clarence! Welcome to the community. I'm an investor from Cleveland. Feel free to reach out if you need any assistance! Best of luck.

      1. Samuel DioufBusiness Member
        Real Estate Agent · Columbus & Cleveland, OH · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
        2y

        Welcome to BP Clarence,

        I’m an investor based out of Columbus, OH. I’d be happy to connect and chat anytime!

        These forums are a great place to learn and meet people, whether you're just starting out or you're a seasoned investor.

      2. Wale LawalBusiness Member
        Real Estate Broker · Houston | Dallas | Austin, TX · Member since 2018 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
        2y

        @Clarence Mitchell

        Welcome to BP!

        To get into real estate investing in Cleveland Heights, study the market trends, grow your circle, begin with a bit, look at deals with care, use loan options, and keep learning. Start with a tiny rental or a fixer-upper, use helpful tools and resources, and tap into loans like bank loans, quick cash loans, or loans from people you know. Tell your plans to others for more focused tips.

        Good luck!

      3. Andrew SyriosPro Member
        Moderator
        Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
        2y
        Quote from @Clarence Mitchell:

        Hello Everyone,

        I’m Clarence Mitchell from Cleveland Heights Ohio. I’m looking to earn a full time income from rentals/flips/etc. 


         Welcome to BiggerPockets Clarence and best of luck investing!

      4. Investor · Cuyahoga Falls, OH · Member since 2013 · 12 posts · 9 votes
        2y
        Quote from @Robin Simon:
        Quote from @Clarence Mitchell:

        Hello Everyone,

        I’m Clarence Mitchell from Cleveland Heights Ohio. I’m looking to earn a full time income from rentals/flips/etc. 


         Welcome - have you gotten any properties/projects under your belt yet or brand new?


         Brand new

      5. Real Estate Broker · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2018 · 227 posts · 133 votes
        2y

        Hey Clarence! Great to meet you my man! You're in luck because Cleveland is actually one of the best investment cities in the U.S for cashflow and has lots of great BRRRR and fix and flip opportunities.

        I learned a lot through trial and error, and just being a moron half the time, but learning from my mistakes!  But one of the best resources I've found is just reading, and listening to, as many books on the subject as I could find to really help deepen my knowledge and expertise.

        I actually just started listing to audio books over the last year or so and found a great app called Libby, that you can download for free through the Cleveland Public Library system and there's tons of great audiobooks on real estate and investing that I listen to when I'm driving and has helped me a lot!  

      6. Investor · Cuyahoga Falls, OH · Member since 2013 · 12 posts · 9 votes
        2y

        Thanks

      7. Investor · Cuyahoga Falls, OH · Member since 2013 · 12 posts · 9 votes
        2y
        Quote from @Robin Simon:
        Quote from @Clarence Mitchell:

        Hello Everyone,

        I’m Clarence Mitchell from Cleveland Heights Ohio. I’m looking to earn a full time income from rentals/flips/etc. 


         Welcome - have you gotten any properties/projects under your belt yet or brand new?

        Brand new but from the time I signed up to now, I got my first property. 
      8. Investor · Cuyahoga Falls, OH · Member since 2013 · 12 posts · 9 votes
        2y
        Quote from @Account Closed:

        Hi, and welcome I would definitely look at investing in real estate in Ohio. A lot of people as well as my clients would definitely agree some of them flip properties and some keep them and rent them out and some people do both. As you know, it is a personal choice but overall, they are doing well. Come check it out! 

        Best wishes!

        Thanks! 
      9. Investor · Cuyahoga Falls, OH · Member since 2013 · 12 posts · 9 votes
        2y
        Quote from @Min Zhang:

        Hello Clarence! Welcome to the community. I'm an investor from Cleveland. Feel free to reach out if you need any assistance! Best of luck.


             Been a great connection this far. Great job helping me out Min! I appreciate how we have worked together thus far. It’s really helped. 

          1. Min ZhangBusiness Member
            Real Estate Agent · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
            2y
            Quote from @Clarence Mitchell:
            Quote from @Min Zhang:

            Hello Clarence! Welcome to the community. I'm an investor from Cleveland. Feel free to reach out if you need any assistance! Best of luck.


                 Been a great connection this far. Great job helping me out Min! I appreciate how we have worked together thus far. It’s really helped. 


                 I appreciate the kind words Clarence

              Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.