New Guy on the site馃槄

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Banker 路 Henderson, NV 路 Member since 2023 路 316 posts 路 74 votes
    2y

    Hi Jayvionne, 

    Welcome to the community - 

    There are a lot of good professionals and resources here on bigger pockets to learn and grow. 

    Investor loan programs are available on flexible terms.  In some cases up to 85% of the sales price of the property is accessible on purchase transactions. 

    Best of luck!

    JC

  • John WilliamsBusiness Member
    Property Manager 路 Clarksville, TN 路 Member since 2018 路 443 posts 路 210 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jayvionne Beaver:

    Hello everyone I鈥檓 new to the site. Currently building my portfolio as an investor, I look forward to connecting with and learning from you all excited to be here. 


     Welcome! I'm up in Clarksville - buy-and-hold investor, property manager. 

    Let me know if I can be of assistance to you!

    Rent My Home - Property Management4.8207 Reviews
  • Investor 路 Member since 2023 路 2 posts 路 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Jayvionne Beaver:

    Hello everyone I鈥檓 new to the site. Currently building my portfolio as an investor, I look forward to connecting with and learning from you all excited to be here. 

    Thanks guys I鈥檒l definitely keep your contacts saved. 
  • Member since 2024 路 225 posts 路 86 votes
    1y

    Hey @Jayvionne Beaver

    Welcome to the BP family. You鈥檝e come to the right place to connect with some very smart investors.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.