New to this Platform.... Looking to house hack my 1st 4 unit in 2024

New to this Platform.... Looking to house hack my 1st 4 unit in 2024

Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2024 · 25 posts · 11 votes

I'm a real estate broker and general contractor looking to connect with other real estate professionals on this forum. I'm looking forward to acquiring my 1st building and learning from everyone here. I've primarily worked with investors in this industry in off market acquisitions, now I'm ready to start the journey of becoming one myself:) Cheers to evolving as an investor.

4Reply
24 views

Most Popular Reply

Wale LawalBusiness Member
Real Estate Broker · Houston | Dallas | Austin, TX · Member since 2018 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
2y

@Randi Nicole

Transitioning from working with investors to becoming one yourself, has a solid foundation in real estate investing. Connecting with like-minded professionals on Bigger Pockets is beneficial. Share your expertise in off-market acquisitions and contracting to help others and build relationships.

Best of luck on acquiring your first building and evolving as an investor!

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wale LawalBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Houston | Dallas | Austin, TX · Member since 2018 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y

    @Randi Nicole

    Transitioning from working with investors to becoming one yourself, has a solid foundation in real estate investing. Connecting with like-minded professionals on Bigger Pockets is beneficial. Share your expertise in off-market acquisitions and contracting to help others and build relationships.

    Best of luck on acquiring your first building and evolving as an investor!

  • Real Estate Agent · Chicago, IL · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Randi Nicole:

    I'm a real estate broker and general contractor looking to connect with other real estate professionals on this forum. I'm looking forward to acquiring my 1st building and learning from everyone here. I've primarily worked with investors in this industry in off market acquisitions, now I'm ready to start the journey of becoming one myself:) Cheers to evolving as an investor.


     Welcome! House hacking is a great way to get started.

    If you PM me, I'll send you my Chicago house hacking guide if you want it.

  • Jonathan KlemmBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Contractor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y

    Welcome offically to the BiggerPockets platform @Randi Nicole!  I know you are already active in the the Chicago real estate game so excited to see you jump in here as well.

    If there is any way I can help, please let me know!

  • Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2024 · 25 posts · 11 votes
    2y

    @Wale Lawal Thank you for the kind words and your insight!

  • Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2024 · 25 posts · 11 votes
    2y

    @Paul De Luca thank you!  @Jonathan Klemm always grateful to see a familiar face and I will definitely reach out:)

  • Wale LawalBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Houston | Dallas | Austin, TX · Member since 2018 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Randi Nicole:

    @Wale Lawal Thank you for the kind words and your insight!


     My pleasure!

    Keep learning and growing...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.