New investor looking to purchase my first property.

New investor looking to purchase my first property.

New to Real Estate · OH · Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 5 votes

Hello everyone! New to real estate and looking to purchase my first investment property. I am looking to connect with local investors in the southern Ohio area to learn from and work with.

4Reply
36 views

Most Popular Reply

Sam McCormackBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Cincinnati, OH/NKY · Member since 2021 · 1k+ posts · 833 votes
1y
Quote from @Derek Williams:

Hello everyone! New to real estate and looking to purchase my first investment property. I am looking to connect with local investors in the southern Ohio area to learn from and work with


Hey Derek, you mentioned Southern Ohio and I think of Cincy and Dayton. While I do not service Dayton, I do Cincinnati and Northern Ky. Would love to connect with you if that is what you are looking for! Shoot me a message if that is right
Sam McCormack Realtor
View Page
See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Sam McCormackBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Cincinnati, OH/NKY · Member since 2021 · 1k+ posts · 833 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Derek Williams:

    Hello everyone! New to real estate and looking to purchase my first investment property. I am looking to connect with local investors in the southern Ohio area to learn from and work with


    Hey Derek, you mentioned Southern Ohio and I think of Cincy and Dayton. While I do not service Dayton, I do Cincinnati and Northern Ky. Would love to connect with you if that is what you are looking for! Shoot me a message if that is right
    Sam McCormack Realtor
    View Page
  • Samuel DioufBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus & Cleveland, OH · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets Derek!

    I'm based out of Central Ohio, but still would be glad to connect. 

  • Remington LymanBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Derek Williams:

    Hello everyone! New to real estate and looking to purchase my first investment property. I am looking to connect with local investors in the southern Ohio area to learn from and work with.


    Which part of southern Ohio are you referring to?

  • New to Real Estate · OH · Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 5 votes
    1y

    My area is more directed at Ross, Fayette, and Pickaway counties.

  • Jimmy LieuBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2019 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Derek Williams:

    Hello everyone! New to real estate and looking to purchase my first investment property. I am looking to connect with local investors in the southern Ohio area to learn from and work with.


    Hi Derek, welcome to the BiggerPockets community! I'm an investor in Central OH but happy to connect and answer any questions you may have.

  • Property Manager · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2024 · 64 posts · 69 votes
    1y

    Highly recommend checking out REIA for Oh and/or Cincinnati and Dayton. That is where you will find real investors in those areas. They accept out of state investors as well, as there are virtual meetings to attend.

  • Jay ThomasPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2021 · 1k+ posts · 715 votes
    1y

    Hey Derek, welcome to the world of real estate!

    Try some Ohio REI meetups or social groups—you'll pick up a lot. Best of luck with your first investment!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.