SFH & STR Rentals in Denver Metro

SFH & STR Rentals in Denver Metro

Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 2 votes

Hello, I am new to the BiggerPockets forum and looking to purchase my first investment property this year. Looking in Denver metro for either SFH or STR opportunities. Any potential leads would be appreciated.

Thanks

2Reply
27 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Eric DeNardoPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Denver · Member since 2020 · 364 posts · 151 votes
    1y

    Hey @Ken Ormsby, Welcome to BP! You are in the right place to get started. There's a property that was previously an STR that would love to talk to you further about.

  • Lender · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2013 · 496 posts · 296 votes
    1y

    Welcome to Biggerpockets! You're at the right place to become a successful investor.

  • Lender · TX · Member since 2024 · 308 posts · 196 votes
    1y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets Ken!

  • Greg WeikBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Denver, CO · Member since 2020 · 263 posts · 327 votes
    1y

    Hey @Ken Ormsby I always have clients interested in selling.  I had one reach out just today asking if I had anyone who might want to buy. 

    I've purchased a couple of my investment properties directly from property management clients who decided to sell.  If you can get in before a property hits the market, you can often negotiate a great win-win deal for everyone. 

    We deal mostly in SFRs.  Feel free to DM me and I can give you details on properties I have that are going to hit the market. 

    Real Estate Solutions4.4389 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.