Wholesale Real Estate, Located in Columbus Ohio

Wholesale Real Estate, Located in Columbus Ohio

Member since 2025 · 30 posts · 20 votes

Hello Everyone,

My name is Alex Ross, a wholesaler based in Columbus, Ohio. I am seeking to connect with fellow wholesalers, investors, contractors, and anyone with potential business opportunities. While I bring extensive experience in wholesaling, I am constantly eager to expand my knowledge in real estate.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss potential collaborations, please feel free to reach out. I am always open to new conversations and opportunities.

Best regards, Alex

4Reply
52 views

Most Popular Reply

Arman AhmedPro Member
Real Estate Agent · Columbus Cleveland Dayton, OH · Member since 2024 · 2k+ posts · 927 votes
1y

Hey Alex,

Welcome to the community! I’m also based in Columbus and work as a real estate agent. I specialize in helping clients with investment strategies like BRRRR, fix-and-flip, and short-term rentals. I’m always looking to connect with local wholesalers and investors to discuss potential opportunities and collaborations. Feel free to reach out if you’re working on anything or want to chat more!

Best,

Arman

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Arman AhmedPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus Cleveland Dayton, OH · Member since 2024 · 2k+ posts · 927 votes
    1y

    Hey Alex,

    Welcome to the community! I’m also based in Columbus and work as a real estate agent. I specialize in helping clients with investment strategies like BRRRR, fix-and-flip, and short-term rentals. I’m always looking to connect with local wholesalers and investors to discuss potential opportunities and collaborations. Feel free to reach out if you’re working on anything or want to chat more!

    Best,

    Arman

  • Kerlous TadresBusiness Member
    Realtor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Alex Ross:

    Hello Everyone,

    My name is Alex Ross, a wholesaler based in Columbus, Ohio. I am seeking to connect with fellow wholesalers, investors, contractors, and anyone with potential business opportunities. While I bring extensive experience in wholesaling, I am constantly eager to expand my knowledge in real estate.

    If you have any questions or would like to discuss potential collaborations, please feel free to reach out. I am always open to new conversations and opportunities.

    Best regards, Alex


    Hey Alex, 

    I'm always looking to connect with other people in Columbus that have deals or could buy deals too

    Kerlous Tadres | Reafco Real Estate540 Reviews
  • Jimmy LieuBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2019 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Alex Ross:

    Hello Everyone,

    My name is Alex Ross, a wholesaler based in Columbus, Ohio. I am seeking to connect with fellow wholesalers, investors, contractors, and anyone with potential business opportunities. While I bring extensive experience in wholesaling, I am constantly eager to expand my knowledge in real estate.

    If you have any questions or would like to discuss potential collaborations, please feel free to reach out. I am always open to new conversations and opportunities.

    Best regards, Alex

    Happy to connect Alex, I work with a lot of investors in the Columbus Ohio area! Let me know if I can help in any way

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.