Real Estate Agent · LA/OC/IE · Member since 2025 · 2 posts · 1 vote
Hey everyone — I’m Sheila, based in SoCal. I work with investors sourcing off-market and discounted properties in LA, OC, and the Inland Empire.
I’m new to posting here, but excited to connect and build relationships. If you’re investing in SoCal, I’d love to hear what kind of deals you’re chasing right now!
Real Estate Agent · LA/OC/IE · Member since 2025 · 2 posts · 1 vote
1y
Appreciate you sharing that, @Joe Homs! Makes total sense on steering clear of condos with SB721/326. I’ll reach out directly. Would love to hear more about your flips!
I'm sure you'll make some good connections here. I've DM you my information for future reference, as we have flexible loan programs for investors, that may be a fit for your clients. Looking forward to connect.
New to Real Estate · Miami, FL · Member since 2024 · 1k+ posts · 463 votes
1y
Welcome, Sheila! It’s great to have another SoCal pro in the mix. Your boots-on-the-ground access to off-market and discounted deals in LA, OC, and the IE is a real asset, especially in such competitive markets. Investors are always on the lookout for reliable agents who understand both numbers and neighborhoods.
Looking forward to seeing the value you bring and the connections you build here. This is a great space to share wins, trends, and ideas.
Realtor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2010 · 425 posts · 117 votes
1y
Hey Sheila! Welcome to BiggerPockets — it’s great to see someone local who’s focused on off-market deals. SoCal can be competitive, so having a solid network and someone who knows the neighborhoods really makes a difference.
Curious — are you mostly working with small investors looking for single-family deals, or are you seeing interest in multi-family as well?