Renovations • Materials Supplier | Growing My REI Knowledge & Network OR/WA

Renovations • Materials Supplier | Growing My REI Knowledge & Network OR/WA

Denis DumitrashPro Member
New to Real Estate · Portland OR · Member since 2025 · 3 posts · 4 votes

My name is  Denis, 

based in Portland, OR. I’m in the early stages of my real estate journey and joined Bigger Pockets to connect with other investors, learn from people with more experience, and surround myself with individuals who are actively growing in this space.

My background is in renovations, and I run Precise Home Renovations LLC, which has given me a strong understanding of construction, materials, budgeting, and project management. But on the investing side, I’m here to learn, network, and build long-term relationships with flippers, landlords, agents, contractors, and other professionals in Oregon and Washington.

I’m especially interested in:

  • Building a stronger local network

  • Learning from experienced investors

  • Understanding multi-unit renovations

  • Improving renovation systems

  • Exploring BRRRR and small development opportunities

My goal on Bigger Pockets isn’t to push business — it’s to be part of the community, contribute where I can, and connect with people who are also serious about growth and long-term success.

If you’re in Oregon or Washington and open to networking or sharing experiences, I’d love to connect.

Glad to be here and excited to learn from everyone.

— Denis
Portland, OR

3Reply
103 views

Most Popular Reply

Mike GrudzienPro Member
Lender · Eugene, OR · Member since 2019 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
9mo
Quote from @Chris Watkins:
Quote from @Denis Dumitrash:

My name is  Denis, 

based in Portland, OR. I’m in the early stages of my real estate journey and joined Bigger Pockets to connect with other investors, learn from people with more experience, and surround myself with individuals who are actively growing in this space.

My background is in renovations, and I run Precise Home Renovations LLC, which has given me a strong understanding of construction, materials, budgeting, and project management. But on the investing side, I’m here to learn, network, and build long-term relationships with flippers, landlords, agents, contractors, and other professionals in Oregon and Washington.

I’m especially interested in:

  • Building a stronger local network

  • Learning from experienced investors

  • Understanding multi-unit renovations

  • Improving renovation systems

  • Exploring BRRRR and small development opportunities

My goal on Bigger Pockets isn’t to push business — it’s to be part of the community, contribute where I can, and connect with people who are also serious about growth and long-term success.

If you’re in Oregon or Washington and open to networking or sharing experiences, I’d love to connect.

Glad to be here and excited to learn from everyone.

— Denis
Portland, OR


Welcome Denis! Lots of good Oregon investors here. I'm an investor in Eugene with several LTR's and an STR in Eugene and in central WA. I'm also a lender covering OR/WA so always happy to share my experience and connections!

Chris

Denis, 
If you want a great connection in Eugene, I vote for Chris Watkins.  He's the real deal and I appreciate his work and his advice.
Mike
See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · West Linn, OR · Member since 2017 · 134 posts · 62 votes
    10mo

    Hey Denis welcome!

    I am an agent and own a handful of small multi unit properties in the Portland metro. Happy to connect and chat anytime!

    Scott

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Portland, OR · Member since 2022 · 16 posts · 12 votes
    9mo

    Welcome, Denis! Love seeing another Portland-area professional jumping into the investing side of real estate. With your renovation background and experience, you’re already miles ahead—solid construction knowledge is one of the biggest advantages an investor can have.

    BiggerPockets is an incredible place to learn, connect, and sharpen your systems, and it sounds like you're approaching it with exactly the right mindset. BRRRR, small development, and multi-unit renovations are all strong opportunities in Oregon right now, especially with the right team around you.

    I’m a local investor and agent here in the Portland/Tualatin area, and I work with a lot of flippers and buy-and-hold investors. If you ever want to talk shop about deals, market trends, or renovation strategy from an investor lens, feel free to reach out. Always happy to connect with other growth-minded folks in our area. Welcome to the community.

  • Lender · Eugene, OR · Member since 2021 · 245 posts · 154 votes
    9mo
    Quote from @Denis Dumitrash:

    My name is  Denis, 

    based in Portland, OR. I’m in the early stages of my real estate journey and joined Bigger Pockets to connect with other investors, learn from people with more experience, and surround myself with individuals who are actively growing in this space.

    My background is in renovations, and I run Precise Home Renovations LLC, which has given me a strong understanding of construction, materials, budgeting, and project management. But on the investing side, I’m here to learn, network, and build long-term relationships with flippers, landlords, agents, contractors, and other professionals in Oregon and Washington.

    I’m especially interested in:

    • Building a stronger local network

    • Learning from experienced investors

    • Understanding multi-unit renovations

    • Improving renovation systems

    • Exploring BRRRR and small development opportunities

    My goal on Bigger Pockets isn’t to push business — it’s to be part of the community, contribute where I can, and connect with people who are also serious about growth and long-term success.

    If you’re in Oregon or Washington and open to networking or sharing experiences, I’d love to connect.

    Glad to be here and excited to learn from everyone.

    — Denis
    Portland, OR


    Welcome Denis! Lots of good Oregon investors here. I'm an investor in Eugene with several LTR's and an STR in Eugene and in central WA. I'm also a lender covering OR/WA so always happy to share my experience and connections!

    Chris

    • Mike GrudzienPro Member
      Lender · Eugene, OR · Member since 2019 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
      9mo
      Quote from @Chris Watkins:
      Quote from @Denis Dumitrash:

      My name is  Denis, 

      based in Portland, OR. I’m in the early stages of my real estate journey and joined Bigger Pockets to connect with other investors, learn from people with more experience, and surround myself with individuals who are actively growing in this space.

      My background is in renovations, and I run Precise Home Renovations LLC, which has given me a strong understanding of construction, materials, budgeting, and project management. But on the investing side, I’m here to learn, network, and build long-term relationships with flippers, landlords, agents, contractors, and other professionals in Oregon and Washington.

      I’m especially interested in:

      • Building a stronger local network

      • Learning from experienced investors

      • Understanding multi-unit renovations

      • Improving renovation systems

      • Exploring BRRRR and small development opportunities

      My goal on Bigger Pockets isn’t to push business — it’s to be part of the community, contribute where I can, and connect with people who are also serious about growth and long-term success.

      If you’re in Oregon or Washington and open to networking or sharing experiences, I’d love to connect.

      Glad to be here and excited to learn from everyone.

      — Denis
      Portland, OR


      Welcome Denis! Lots of good Oregon investors here. I'm an investor in Eugene with several LTR's and an STR in Eugene and in central WA. I'm also a lender covering OR/WA so always happy to share my experience and connections!

      Chris

      Denis, 
      If you want a great connection in Eugene, I vote for Chris Watkins.  He's the real deal and I appreciate his work and his advice.
      Mike
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 92 posts · 31 votes
    8mo

    Hi Denis, good to meet you. I too just back to biggerpockets after MIA for a few years. Lets connect.

  • Sean GrahamBusiness Member
    Investor , CPA · Detroit, MI · Member since 2016 · 583 posts · 248 votes
    8mo

    Welcome aboard, @Denis Dumitrash . With a renovation background, you're already ahead, as pairing that with underwriting skills is what unlocks BRRRR and small development. Plus If you focus on deal analysis alongside your renovation expertise, things tend to click quickly.

    Maven Cost Segregation Tax Advisors554 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.