First time investor looking to get into the co-living space

First time investor looking to get into the co-living space

Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 5 votes

Hi I am a burnt out medical professional looking to get into real estate to be able to retire sooner rather than later. I decreased my retirement funding so that I can save enough pretty quickly to make my first purchase. Does anyone have any realtors they can recommend in this area that may have experience with co-living properties? I am also interested in connecting with any other real estate investors in this area preferably someone who has experience with co-living. Lastly, where can I find more info on local meet-ups to learn more about all this? Thanks in advance!! Really excited to have become a part of the bigger pockets community/family!

4Reply
268 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Ryan SpathBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Boise, ID · Member since 2017 · 565 posts · 377 votes
    3mo
    Quote from @Abrar Khan:

    Hi I am a burnt out medical professional looking to get into real estate to be able to retire sooner rather than later. I decreased my retirement funding so that I can save enough pretty quickly to make my first purchase. Does anyone have any realtors they can recommend in this area that may have experience with co-living properties? I am also interested in connecting with any other real estate investors in this area preferably someone who has experience with co-living. Lastly, where can I find more info on local meet-ups to learn more about all this? Thanks in advance!! Really excited to have become a part of the bigger pockets community/family!


     Look for groups on FB that host local meet ups, possibly eventbright, you can also search for them on BP. Go to the meet ups and make connections and find people that are doing what you want to do. Best of luck

  • Brad SeidBusiness Member
    Lender · Licensed in 28 States · Member since 2026 · 142 posts · 40 votes
    1w

    @Abrar Khan Welcome to the BiggerPockets community! Co-living can be an interesting strategy. If you’re looking at financing options for your first purchase, I’d be happy to connect and see if I can help with the lending side. Feel free to reach out!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.