Hello From Annapolis, Maryland

Hello From Annapolis, Maryland

Realtor · Annapolis, MD · Member since 2026 · 17 posts · 10 votes

Hi everyone. I’m Jeanie Halloran, a Realtor in Annapolis, Maryland.

I’m looking forward to learning from the conversations here and offering thoughts where I can. My background is mostly residential real estate in Anne Arundel County, with a strong interest in downsizing, senior moves, military relocation, local market questions, and the practical decisions buyers and sellers work through before making a move.

I always enjoy seeing how real estate is approached in different markets. Nice to join the group.

4Reply
512 views

Most Popular Reply

Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
2mo

Hello Jeanie, It's great to have you here!

Set up keyword alerts to be notified of the topics that interest you: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts

Wishing you the best!

See this reply in the discussion

26 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Hinton, WV · Member since 2026 · 80 posts · 22 votes
    3mo
    Quote from @Jeanie Halloran:

    Hi everyone. I’m Jeanie Halloran, a Realtor in Annapolis, Maryland.

    I’m looking forward to learning from the conversations here and offering thoughts where I can. My background is mostly residential real estate in Anne Arundel County, with a strong interest in downsizing, senior moves, military relocation, local market questions, and the practical decisions buyers and sellers work through before making a move.

    I always enjoy seeing how real estate is approached in different markets. Nice to join the group.


     It's great to have you here let have some beneficial conversations togethers

  • Realtor · Annapolis, MD · Member since 2026 · 17 posts · 10 votes
    3mo

    Thanks, @Luran James! Appreciate it!

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    3mo
    Welcome to the group, do you ever deal with Reo type listings ?
    7e investments53 Reviews
    • Realtor · Annapolis, MD · Member since 2026 · 17 posts · 10 votes
      2mo
      Quote from @Chris Seveney:
      Welcome to the group, do you ever deal with Reo type listings ?

       Hi, Chris! I haven't focused on REOs so far, my work here in Anne Arundel County has mostly been traditional resale, probate, and military relocation. Appreciate the welcome!

  • Debbie FalesBusiness Member
    Lender · Annapolis, MD · Member since 2018 · 144 posts · 47 votes
    3mo

    Welcome, Jeanie. We are also based in Annapolis. It's a wonderful place to live (and invest) - a small-town feel but close to two major metropolitan areas. What's not to love? 

    Do you work with many investors? We love a local client although we do lend across the country. 

    • Realtor · Annapolis, MD · Member since 2026 · 17 posts · 10 votes
      2mo
      Quote from @Debbie Fales:

      Welcome, Jeanie. We are also based in Annapolis. It's a wonderful place to live (and invest) - a small-town feel but close to two major metropolitan areas. What's not to love? 

      Do you work with many investors? We love a local client although we do lend across the country. 

      Thank you, Debbie! Good to know there's a local lender in the mix here too. I don't work with a heavy volume of investors, most of what I handle is probate and military relocation, along with traditional resale for owner-occupants, but I'll keep you in mind if the right investor situation does come up.
  • MD/DC · Member since 2024 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3mo

    Hi and welcome! I had a duplex in Arnold for years that was literally not vacant 1 day. Great area, pricey but you get what you pay for as they say. 

    • Realtor · Annapolis, MD · Member since 2026 · 17 posts · 10 votes
      2mo
      Quote from @Jules Aton:

      Hi and welcome! I had a duplex in Arnold for years that was literally not vacant 1 day. Great area, pricey but you get what you pay for as they say. 


      Thanks for sharing that, Jules! Arnold is a good example of why that pocket of the county keeps drawing attention from renters and buyers. It is not just proximity to Annapolis. School assignment plays into it, since much of Arnold is tied to the Broadneck zone, though people should always verify by address. Pricey, but that mix helps explain why the area stays in demand.

    • MD/DC · Member since 2024 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
      2mo
      Quote from @Jeanie Halloran:
      Quote from @Jules Aton:

      Hi and welcome! I had a duplex in Arnold for years that was literally not vacant 1 day. Great area, pricey but you get what you pay for as they say. 


      Thanks for sharing that, Jules! Arnold is a good example of why that pocket of the county keeps drawing attention from renters and buyers. It is not just proximity to Annapolis. School assignment plays into it, since much of Arnold is tied to the Broadneck zone, though people should always verify by address. Pricey, but that mix helps explain why the area stays in demand.


       Broadneck school district was the main draw for sure. 

  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    2mo

    Hello Jeanie, It's great to have you here!

    Set up keyword alerts to be notified of the topics that interest you: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts

    Wishing you the best!

  • Investor · Washington, DC · Member since 2022 · 122 posts · 147 votes
    2mo

    Welcome Jeanie!  You've got a great foundation (and are in the perfect area there) to invest yourself and work with investors as an agent.  I'm in Gaithersburg so happy to connect locally and help you navigate our community anytime.

    • Realtor · Annapolis, MD · Member since 2026 · 17 posts · 10 votes
      2mo
      Quote from @Adrienne Rammohan:

      Welcome Jeanie!  You've got a great foundation (and are in the perfect area there) to invest yourself and work with investors as an agent.  I'm in Gaithersburg so happy to connect locally and help you navigate our community anytime.


      Thank you, Adrienne! Really appreciate the kind words, and the offer to connect means a lot. Enjoy Gaithersburg, and thanks again for the warm welcome!
  • Benjamin AakerPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Brandon, SD · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2mo

    Hi Jeanie, and welcome!

    • Realtor · Annapolis, MD · Member since 2026 · 17 posts · 10 votes
      2mo
      Quote from @Benjamin Aaker:

      Hi Jeanie, and welcome!


       Thank you for the welcome, Benjamin!

  • Investor · Get yourself trained before doing something inadvisable. · Member since 2024 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2mo
    Quote from @Jeanie Halloran:

    Hi everyone. I’m Jeanie Halloran, a Realtor in Annapolis, Maryland.

    I’m looking forward to learning from the conversations here and offering thoughts where I can. My background is mostly residential real estate in Anne Arundel County, with a strong interest in downsizing, senior moves, military relocation, local market questions, and the practical decisions buyers and sellers work through before making a move.

    I always enjoy seeing how real estate is approached in different markets. Nice to join the group.

    Ah yes, Annapolis. My great grandad or something like that landed there in 1698. Haven't heard from him directly, but I'm told it's a nice place. Cute town.


    • Realtor · Annapolis, MD · Member since 2026 · 17 posts · 10 votes
      2mo
      Quote from @Ken M.:
      Quote from @Jeanie Halloran:

      Hi everyone. I’m Jeanie Halloran, a Realtor in Annapolis, Maryland.

      I’m looking forward to learning from the conversations here and offering thoughts where I can. My background is mostly residential real estate in Anne Arundel County, with a strong interest in downsizing, senior moves, military relocation, local market questions, and the practical decisions buyers and sellers work through before making a move.

      I always enjoy seeing how real estate is approached in different markets. Nice to join the group.

      Ah yes, Annapolis. My great grandad or something like that landed there in 1698. Haven't heard from him directly, but I'm told it's a nice place. Cute town.



       Ha, 328 years and he still hasn't texted back? Cold. Glad the place made a lasting impression on him anyway, still cute after all this time.

  • Realtor · Annapolis, MD · Member since 2026 · 17 posts · 10 votes
    2mo

    Thanks, Dmitriy! Appreciate the tip, I'll get those set up!

  • Property Manager · Warsaw · Member since 2026 · 107 posts · 38 votes
    2mo

    Welcome to the community! Great to have you here. If you ever have any questions, feel free to reach out — I'm always happy to help. I'm focused on growing my network and exchanging experiences, so looking forward to connecting and learning from each other!

    Kind regards Kamil

  • Attorney · 10451 Mill Run Cir #755 Owings Mills, MD 21117 · Member since 2025 · 25 posts · 3 votes
    2mo
    Quote from @Jeanie Halloran:

    Hi everyone. I’m Jeanie Halloran, a Realtor in Annapolis, Maryland.

    I’m looking forward to learning from the conversations here and offering thoughts where I can. My background is mostly residential real estate in Anne Arundel County, with a strong interest in downsizing, senior moves, military relocation, local market questions, and the practical decisions buyers and sellers work through before making a move.

    I always enjoy seeing how real estate is approached in different markets. Nice to join the group.

    Welcome to BiggerPockets, @Jeanie Halloran! It’s always nice to meet another Maryland real estate professional. I really like that you help people through big life changes like downsizing and military moves. I’m Diana Khan, a Maryland attorney, broker, and investor, and I’d be happy to connect.

    • Diana KhanPro Member
      Attorney · 10451 Mill Run Cir #755 Owings Mills, MD 21117 · Member since 2024 · 479 posts · 177 votes
      2mo
      Quote from @Account Closed:
      Quote from @Jeanie Halloran:

      Hi everyone. I’m Jeanie Halloran, a Realtor in Annapolis, Maryland.

      I’m looking forward to learning from the conversations here and offering thoughts where I can. My background is mostly residential real estate in Anne Arundel County, with a strong interest in downsizing, senior moves, military relocation, local market questions, and the practical decisions buyers and sellers work through before making a move.

      I always enjoy seeing how real estate is approached in different markets. Nice to join the group.

      Welcome to BiggerPockets, @Jeanie Halloran! It’s always nice to meet another Maryland real estate professional. I really like that you help people through big life changes like downsizing and military moves. I’m Diana Khan, a Maryland attorney, broker, and investor, and I’d be happy to connect.

      Hi @Jeanie Halloran, just a quick note. We created another BiggerPockets account because we didn’t realize this original account was still active. The newer account has now been closed, and I’ll be using this account moving forward. I’m still glad to connect with you here!

    • Realtor · Annapolis, MD · Member since 2026 · 17 posts · 10 votes
      1mo

      Hi Diana, that's understandable. I run into those issues sometimes too. Good thing you got your access back!

  • Meghan ClarkeBusiness Member
    Lender · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2026 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    4w

    Hi Jeanie! I work with Maryland Hard Money Lenders and we are based in Baltimore but do a majority of our business in Annapolis and Anne Arundel County. We specialize in fix-and-flips, rentals, and commercial investment properties. If you have a client who needs a quick, easy loan, we are your people!

    Wish you the best in your real estate success!

    • Realtor · Annapolis, MD · Member since 2026 · 17 posts · 10 votes
      3w

      Hi, Meghan!

      Thank you for your best wishes! I'll be sure to point clients your way should they need any of the services you mentioned!

  • Brad SeidBusiness Member
    Lender · Licensed in 28 States · Member since 2026 · 158 posts · 44 votes
    4w

    @Jeanie Halloran Welcome to the group, Jeanie! Your experience in the Annapolis market sounds invaluable. If you ever need a lending resource for your buyers or have questions about financing options, feel free to reach out. Happy to help! 😊

    • Realtor · Annapolis, MD · Member since 2026 · 17 posts · 10 votes
      3w

      Hi, Brad!

      Thank you for the welcome! And thank you for offering to help. I'll keep you in mind for when I receive inquiries about lending and financing from clients. Appreciate it!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.