Hello from new VP of Marketing and Membership

Hello from new VP of Marketing and Membership

Travis BernardPro Member
VP, Membership & Marketing @ BiggerPockets · Thousand Oaks, CA · Member since 2026 · 4 posts · 2 votes

Hi everyone - I recently joined BiggerPockets as VP of Marketing and Membership. Will also be working on our agent and lender finder tools. It's great to meet everyone! 

A little about me:

I've been doing marketing for the past 16 years, including roles at TechCrunch, LA Times, and TeamSnap. I build full growth systems for membership products, and I always put the customer at the center. 
   
I'm based in Southern California, and my first two buys were in the hardest markets in the US (SF and SoCal). 

Ask:

If you have any feedback or suggestions for how we can improve the products and/or what you're finding most valuable, please reach out.

BiggerPockets
0Reply
99 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    2mo

    Welcome travis, as you may already know, this group will be vocal :) 

    7e investments53 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.