NC Broker 12 years & new wholesaler (Trying)

NC Broker 12 years & new wholesaler (Trying)

Concord, Cabarrus County · Member since 2026 · 1 post · 2 votes

I've found marketing myself as a broker very difficult.

Sales is not my strong point.

Agency is.

When I have a client, it's a no-brainer; the client is number 1.

When I don't have any clients, I'm struggling.

Now, I'm trying my hand at wholesaling vacant land and actually have 3 parcels under contract that I need to assign. If you are interested in Naples, FL, or the NC mountains, ask me what I have.

I have studied several investing techniques, which have led me to software that I really like using.

Looking forward to meeting some folks and making some deals.

2Reply
196 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jimmy LieuBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2019 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3w
    Quote from @Tony Gallarini:

    I've found marketing myself as a broker very difficult.

    Sales is not my strong point.

    Agency is.

    When I have a client, it's a no-brainer; the client is number 1.

    When I don't have any clients, I'm struggling.

    Now, I'm trying my hand at wholesaling vacant land and actually have 3 parcels under contract that I need to assign. If you are interested in Naples, FL, or the NC mountains, ask me what I have.

    I have studied several investing techniques, which have led me to software that I really like using.

    Looking forward to meeting some folks and making some deals.

    Hey Tony, welcome aboard! I think a lot of people in real estate can relate to being much more comfortable serving a client than selling themselves. The good thing is you don’t necessarily have to be a hard salesperson to build business. Being helpful, staying active in communities like BP, sharing what you’re learning, and building genuine relationships can go a long way over time. Since you already have experience on the agency side and you’re getting hands-on with vacant land, you’ve got real situations and lessons you can contribute to conversations instead of feeling like you always have to “market” yourself. Hopefully those three parcels give you some good experience with the assignment side as well.

  • Wholesaler · Member since 2018 · 28 posts · 4 votes
    3w

    Hi Tony,

    How is it going? You have a nice post.

    Feel free to send me a connection request. I am interested in your investing techniques, and the software you like using.

    Have a Great Day

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.