Virtual assistant cold-Caller wholesaler

Virtual assistant cold-Caller wholesaler

Member since 2026 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Hi Everyone, I am new to wholesaling but also cold-call for investors,cash buyers and realtors. What steps Do I need to follow to get my first deal ? Any advice or recommendations, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

1Reply
328 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Brad SeidBusiness Member
    Lender · Licensed in 28 States · Member since 2026 · 161 posts · 46 votes
    4d

    @Abdul Wahab Welcome! Getting your first deal is all about building the right network and having reliable buyers and financing lined up. I work with real estate investors on lending and financing, so I’d be happy to connect and be a resource as you work toward your first deal. Best of luck!

    • Member since 2026 · 2 posts · 1 vote
      13h

      Thanks for welcoming and encouraging me that well. I really appreciate it and would love to connect with you.

  • Ashley RigsbeePro Member
    Customer Success & Onboarding Specialist at BiggerPockets · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2023 · 85 posts · 33 votes
    2d

    Welcome, Abdul! Your cold calling experience is a real edge, because most new wholesalers dread that part. Good luck!

    BiggerPockets
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.