Las Vegas, NV Real Estate Wholesaler

Las Vegas, NV Real Estate Wholesaler

Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 1 vote

Hello Everyone!

My name is Landon Boeckle and I am a newbie to BP. I am a real estate professional here in Las Vegas and am currently working on investment and wholesale properties. 

Thanks,

Landon Boeckle

1Reply
13 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2014 · 50 posts · 7 votes
12y

Hey welcome to the board. I am sure you will enjoy it here. I know I have :) I have sent you a request. Looking forward to working with you in the future and good luck on the BP forums. 

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2014 · 50 posts · 7 votes
    12y

    Hey welcome to the board. I am sure you will enjoy it here. I know I have :) I have sent you a request. Looking forward to working with you in the future and good luck on the BP forums. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Henderson, NV · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 550 votes
    12y

    Welcome to BP.  There are lots of locals on the site.  Make sure to reach out to them for networking opportunities.  Good luck!

  • Specialist · Rockland, MA · Member since 2010 · 7k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    12y

    @Landon Boeckle 

    Welcome. Some of this is review. Fill in the foundation below.

    Check out the Start Here page http://www.biggerpockets.com/starthere

    Check out BiggerPockets Ultimate Beginner's Guide - A fantastic free book that walks through many of the key topics of real estate investing.

    Check out the free BiggerPockets Podcast - A weekly podcast with interviews and a ton of great advice. And you get the benefit of having over 70 past ones to catch up on.

    Locate and attend 3 different local REIA club meetings great place to meet people gather resources and info. Here you will meet wholesalers who provide deals and rehabbers.

    Two Great reads, I bought both J. Scott The Book on Flipping Houses,The Book on Estimating ReHab Costshttp://www.biggerpockets.com/flippingbook

    You might consider Niche or Specialized Housing like student housing. Rents can be 2-4 times more. Remember you don't have to own a property to control it.

    Download BP’s newest book here some good due diligence in Chapter 10. Real Estate Rewind Starting over

    http://www.biggerpockets.com/files/user/brandonatbp/file/real-estate-rewind-a-biggerpockets-community-book

    Good Luck

    Paul

  • Robert AdamsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Henderson, NV · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 373 votes
    12y

    Do you currently have any deals you are wholeselling? I would be interested in more details on them if you do.

    Welcome to BP!

    The Adams Team at Rothwell Gornt Companies4.970 Reviews
  • Real Estate Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2014 · 15 posts · 5 votes
    12y
    Hi Landon. Welcome to BP. There are lots of locals on the site. Let's connect and get to know each other. Dawn
  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    12y

    Hey @Landon Boeckle welcome to BiggerPockets! It is great to have you and please feel free to jump in the community here - there are certainly great people around here!

    Learn how to use BiggerPockets to grow your business by reading this quick guide: http://www.biggerpockets.com/biz


    See you around!

    BiggerPockets
  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    Hey @Landon Boeckle thanks for jumping in and introducing yourself! Looks like you have some good experience with real estate! Don't be afraid to jump in and help answer questions or ask some of your own.

    Have you setup your "Keyword Alerts" yet? If not - definitely add some. I'd recommend adding "Las Vegas" so you'll be notified when people talk about your local area.

    Welcome Landon!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.