Kaysville, UT · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 1 vote
Hi All, I'm from Salt Lake City Utah and have loved learning from Bigger Pockets! Looking for Multi family housing to buy and hold in the Salt Lake City North area.
Rental Property Investor · Where we are parked · Member since 2013 · 584 posts · 178 votes
12y
Hello Brad,
Welcome to BP! You've found the best online resource for free "priceless" information! My advice would be to search for people in your area and start networking. Without knowing more about your background and investing experience it's hard to point you in the right direction but finding BP is the first step!
Real Estate Investor · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2014 · 4 posts · 0 votes
12y
Welcome Brad, my husband and I are in the Salt Lake City area and are just about to close on our first SFH in Milcreek. If you're interested I've found this link to Utah tenant laws to be extremely helpful.
Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
12y
Hey @Brad Crockett thanks for jumping in and introducing yourself! If you haven't yet- be sure to setup some "Keyword Alerts" to get into conversation in your target area.
Sandy, UT · Member since 2014 · 28 posts · 7 votes
12y
I know i'm kind of late here but welcome @Brad Crockett . I too am in the SLC area looking for a multi unit property! I'm looking probably a little further south than you are. in my lookings there seems to be some good opportunities up your way...at least initially. Good luck to ya!