So. Cal New Member; Not New to RE

So. Cal New Member; Not New to RE

Real Estate Investor · Agoura Hills, CA · Member since 2013 · 7 posts · 3 votes

Ed Young here, I work for Strategic in Agoura Hills (CA) and love it. Started out selling time shares in the basement of the Prudential Building in Boston when I was still in high school, back in the last century.

Before I started at Strategic, I was a Sales Executive for Focus Publications in Lake Forest (CA), and made countless presentation to Realtor offices throughout the Southland. Maybe I spoke at your office! That was a great job, and I met a lot of fantastic agents that I would like to connect with again.

Please reach out if you remember the FOCUS publications group (Focus OC, Focus SD, Focus Riverside, etc.) I would love to re-connect~

2Reply
18 views

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Santa Monica, CA · Member since 2014 · 199 posts · 32 votes
    12y

    Hey  @Ed Young welcome to BP!

  • Real Estate Investor · Agoura Hills, CA · Member since 2013 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    Hi Vala, ~Gracis, I will check out your website!

  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    12y

    Welcome to BP community! @Ed Young 

    Wishing you the best! 

  • Real Estate Investor · Agoura Hills, CA · Member since 2013 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    Thanks Dmitriy! Will reach out to you by email and check out your website~ Ed

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    12y

    @Ed Young 

    welcome to the site.

  • Inglewood, CA · Member since 2014 · 74 posts · 17 votes
    12y

    Hey Ed, welcome to the site.  Happy Investing!

  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    Hey @Ed Young welcome to the site!

  • Real Estate Investor · Agoura Hills, CA · Member since 2013 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    Thanks Brandon, enjoying it already~!

  • Rental Property Investor · Simi Valley, CA · Member since 2009 · 61 posts · 12 votes
    12y

    Hey Ed welcome to BP

  • Real Estate Investor · Agoura Hills, CA · Member since 2013 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    Hi Jd H. ~ Thanks! I work for Strategic in Agoura Hills - we have bought over 2 billion in real estate over the last three decades - also own construction, marketing, realty, property management and acquisitions divisions. I'll connect via email, we are active in the valley, and throughout SoCal~ best, Ed

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.