New to BP RE Investor from Denver CO

New to BP RE Investor from Denver CO

Real Estate Investor · Arvada, CO · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 3 votes

My name is Rob Cuscaden and I have been investing in RE since 2007.  This is the first time I have come to BP in a few years and wow has this site changed.  I remembered going through the forums when I first started out and there was some great information to be found here.  But the site now looks absolutely amazing and I am excited to be a part of this community.

I have been involved in several projects over the years, mostly buy and hold; but my heart is in fix-n-flipping.  I like taking something that is in need of love and turning it into something I am proud of. 

2Reply
11 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Golden, CO · Member since 2014 · 136 posts · 65 votes
    11y

    Welcome back @Robert Cuscaden Nice to meet you neighbor, and if you're interested, the Denver meetups organized by Anson are a great benefit.  Hope to see you at one in the next few months!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · York, UK · Member since 2013 · 895 posts · 453 votes
    11y

    @Robert Cuscaden great to have you back on BP, we always need experienced investors to contribute. Love to see you post about your projects.

  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    11y

    Welcome to BP community @Robert Cuscaden  It is a great place to meet new friends and learn about various aspects of real estate and more. Here are a few recommendations for you:

    Find and connect with other BP members that are in your area:

    Set up keyword alerts to be notified of the topics that interest you:

    Read Beginner’s Guide:

    Check out BP Podcasts:

    If you wish to tag someone in the conversation on the forum, type @ followed by their name and then select the name of that person which should appear below the comments box. He or she will be notified of being tagged so that the conversation will continue.

    Wishing you the best! 

  • Hanford, CA · Member since 2013 · 5k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    Welcome to Biggerpockets!

    This is a great site because there are tons of different "Strategies". We are buy and hold, others are wholesalers, bird dog, flippers etc. Look around the blogs, forums and listen to the podcasts. If you see a post you enjoy check out the persons signature. Many of us including myself talk about our strategies, styles, niches and business model on our website. So definitely check that out as it is an amazing additional resource. For example, my blog is about while working full time, buy and hold investing, 0% Down Rentals, Personal Properties turned rentals, Long distancing investing, self-managing 3,000+ miles away. Definitely list your blog in your signature. Its a great additional networking source.

    Look forward to seeing you around! PM me if I can help! :)

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    11y

    @Robert Cuscaden 

    welcome to the site.

  • Scott TrenchPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    11y

    @Robert Cuscaden it's great to have you back.  Always nice to see the long-term impact of the site!  Since you are in Denver and have been around, I'd like to invite you to the BiggerPockets 10 year anniversary party this Wednesday!

    If you want to come, just post your intention to come here:

    http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/25/topics/1525...

    Hope to see you there, and once again, welcome back!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.