Involved In Real Estate · Sedro Woolley, WA · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 3 votes
Hello BP community!
My name is Jenee' Riedel and I have been lurking on BP website for month's.
Yep!
A little green at everything. I am newly licensed Realtor focusing in Skagit County, Western Washington. Learning the technical side of 2014. And looking to enhance my life and career as a real estate investor with my husband.
My back ground in sales in the Building Industry has lead me to RE and towards the path of Real Estate Investing. Husband and I own a few buy and holds and are looking to increase in the same area. I hope to absorb as much info as I can and meet people to build long term relationships.
Thank you for allowing me this opportunity. Looking forward to............the unknown.
Check out the free BiggerPockets Podcast - A weekly podcast with interviews and a ton of great advice. And you get the benefit of having over 90 past ones to catch up on.
Locate and attend 3 different local REIA club meetings great place to meet people gather resources and info. Here you will meet wholesalers who provide deals and rehabbers.
You might consider Niche or Specialized Housing like student housing. Rents can be 2-4 times more. Remember you don't have to own a property to control it.
Download BP’s newest book here some good due diligence in Chapter 10. Real Estate Rewind Starting over
Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
11y
Welcome to BP community @Jenee' Riedel It is a great place to meet new friends and learn about various aspects of real estate and more. Here are a few recommendations for you: