Hello from Pacifica!

Hello from Pacifica!

Pacifica, CA · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 1 vote

I was born and raised in Sweden. That is where I acquired my Aircraft Engineering educational background. I dabbled for a few years in that field until it no longer was my passion. Since then I have traveled around the world searching for my new passion, as well as my new place to call home. I have found that here in San Francisco, California with my wife.

Here, is where I have discovered my long lost love for Real Estate Investment. I am now looking for a career change to utilize my skills in the Real Estate world with creativity, leadership, attention to detail and an optimistic mind set. I am enthusiastic to learn more about Real Estate Investing and any help is highly appreciated. Knowledge is power and sometimes all you need is one person to believe you can do it. I am very excited to have joined BP. 

1Reply
15 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Tipton, IN · Member since 2014 · 436 posts · 39 votes
    11y

    Welcome to BP @Billy McNeil 

    Being enthusiastic about learning you have come to the right place/site!

  • Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 47 posts · 93 votes
    11y

    @Billy McNeil What an interesting story!

    Welcome to BP. I think you'll really enjoy the site. Be sure to check out our blog and podcast, which are full of information on all types of real estate investing.

    Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

    Happy learning!

  • Pacifica, CA · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Thank you very much @Account Closed for the warm welcoming. 

    Have a great evening! 

  • Hanford, CA · Member since 2013 · 5k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    Welcome to Biggerpockets!

    You came to the right place as there is tons of wealth and knowledge! You will love the diverse community and all the resources. There are tons of methods and niches with everyone having different specialities. So a great place is to look around the blogs, forums and listen to the podcasts for different niches. If you see a post you enjoy check out the persons signature. Many of us including myself talk about our strategies, styles, niches and business model on our website. So definitely check that out as it is an amazing additional resource. For example, my blog is about while working full time, buy and hold investing, 0% Down Rentals, Personal Properties turned rentals, Long distancing investing, self-managing 3,000+ miles away. Definitely list your blog or website in your signature, if you have one. Its a great additional networking source.

    Look forward to seeing and connecting with you around! 

  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    Hey @Billy McNeil welcome to BiggerPockets! You've definitely come to the right place to learn more about investing. If you haven't yet, be sure to check out the The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing and The BiggerPockets Podcast. They are both great at learning the fundamentals.

    Oh - and don't forget to set up your Keyword Alerts!

    See you around the site!

  • Real Estate Coach · Venice Beach, CA · Member since 2012 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    Welcome! I used to be an Aerospace Engineer myself, until about 2 years ago. Now I'm all real estate and just fly the little birds on the side.

    Cool to meet a fellow Californian engineer into real estate!

  • Pacifica, CA · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Thank you and nice to meet you too @Ali Boone . I like your transition from the aviation business to real estate! 

    Much to do and much to learn but this journey will be exciting!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.