• Rental Property Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
New Member from Youngstown, Ohio

Joe Cantanzriti
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Posted Dec 27 2014, 15:34

Very excited to be a new member here at Bigger Pockets, though I suppose I'm not completely new since I've been browsing through the forums for months now without actually participating. So I'm glad to say that I'm finally jumping in an getting involved, only took listening to the first 26 BP podcasts to finally start to get involved, but I'm very excited to be here!

I've been a licensed residential agent since 2010 so I have a little experience in the real estate business but never seemed to get my focus on the long term excitement of real estate investing until recently. Myself and a friend have even been involved in flipping and did 5 single family homes together over the past several years but without any real goals or ambitions the money seemed to just fizzle away. So I am now working on an outline of an actual plan for my real estate investing career to mold my future into what I really want it to look like and am excited to have this resource at my fingers to assist along the way.

I'm very interested in Multi-Family buy and hold rentals as my main focus in the Youngstown Ohio market and glad to see that there are several other BP members in my area as well, looking forward to connecting! 

Loading replies...