Ryan McIntyre, Chicago, Buy-Hold, Full-Time Investor

Ryan McIntyre, Chicago, Buy-Hold, Full-Time Investor

Property Manager · Chicago, IL · Member since 2008 · 3 posts · 0 votes

This is a great forum. My name and metrics are in the subject heading. I focus mostly on large commercial real estate in Chicago near the University of Illinois at Chicago and the University of Chicago.

My main focus is in niche medical student housing, but we do a fair share of housing for general tenants as well.

We are always looking for new people and new projects in Chicago, so if you are in the area, contact me. It would be great to see what other Chicago investors are up to and get a pulse on other areas around the city.

Cheers from the Windy City,
Ryan

0Reply
18 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 218 votes
    18y

    Ryan - Hey. how have you been? Been a long long time since I have seen you round the old water cooler.

    Ryan is a dynamic and great guy, he will be an amazing asset to these forums!

    :welcome:

  • Attorney · Washington, DC · Member since 2008 · 99 posts · 2 votes
    18y

    Ryan welcome to the site (or after ***********'s post maybe I should say welcome back). I'm up in Winnetka and I'm a residential general contractor. Ever got any construction questions let me know.

    Chad Blankenbaker

    P.S. Is it true that two Ryans are better than one? OK maybe that was weak but I couldn't resist.

  • Real Estate Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 218 votes
    18y

    If you think 2 are better than 1, at one point the WCRT had 6 Ryan's as members.

    We still have 3, but yeah I think it is better!

  • Real Estate Investor · London · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 74 votes
    18y

    Ryan (McIntyre),

    Welcome or welcome back to BP.

    John

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    18y

    Welcome to the site, Ryan! Nice to have a recommendation from a fellow BP'er on a new guy. I look forward to having you around!

  • Attorney · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    18y

    Ryan! Hey man how are you! This is wild, I was just looking for your contact info. I swear I must have used The Secret and manifested you here....lol! Someone was asking about making rental numbers work recently and I referenced beds4meds.

    I'll be shooting you a networking request here in a second.

    Tim

  • Real Estate Investor · Member since 2008 · 340 posts · 34 votes
    18y

    Hey, Ryan!

    Welcome to the national scene. Good to hear you are kicking some more RE ***! Manz emailed your proforma on the Hyde Park deal. Pretty Slick!

  • Real Estate Investor · Livermore, CA · Member since 2008 · 23 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    welcome ryan,allot of info here

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.