• Manufacturing
  • Springfield, OH
Votes |
Sick and tired of being sick and tired!

Craig Cost
  • Manufacturing
  • Springfield, OH
Posted Feb 26 2015, 07:50

I am 35 year old family man. I've worked in several different industries throughout my working life. I started, as a teenager, in fast food. Then I moved on to a grocery store in a small town, where I worked my way up to frozen food manager. I left there for (several different) manufacturing jobs. Next,I spent a few years travelling the states, installing ATM machines and finally back to manufacturing. Currently I work in a foundry, casting jet engine parts for GE aviation. 

In April, I will have my fifth child and soon after that I am getting married. We have been living paycheck to paycheck recently, and with another child on the way I fear my raise this year wont be enough to continue living our current lifestyle. Recently I have gained an interest in real estate, which is how I came across BP website. I had absolutely no experience or knowledge in this industry before last week. I plan to continue to educate myself for the next several months because I know real estate investing is my future. My ultimate goal is to secure a financially free future for my family.

Loading replies...