Votes
Manuel Fernandez
  • San Antonio, TX
Votes |
Newbie out of San Antonio, Texas

Manuel Fernandez
  • San Antonio, TX
Posted Mar 10 2015, 12:06

Good afternoon y'all my name is Manuel Fernandez, I am the third and probably not the last I'm thinking. I've been interested in real estate for awhile but have only recently started taking action. I am a young Texas native, and an undergrad (full-time) in my junior year majoring in RE Finance & Development at UTSA. I've been listening to the BP pod casts, and was on show #100 where upon hearing Josh talk about getting the most out of BP I decided to stop being a lurker and introduce myself. I've also been taking notes, reading forums, watching DIY programs, and signed up for the next SAREIA and SARENC meetings later this month. My short-term goals are to purchase a MF, create an LLC, and get some experience, hopefully this shows potential to a possible mentor later on. In the long-term I plan on trading up to larger complexes and establish financial freedom early. My interests are in MF rental property, and currently I'd like to zero in on the student housing niche. I am ready to learn and work, I'm a newbie but will try and contribute however I can to this awesome community.

Loading replies...