Any Active Members in Baton Rouge, LA?

Any Active Members in Baton Rouge, LA?

Developer · Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 2 votes

Hello All

I am an active investor in Baton Rouge, La.  Along with my partners, I currently own 14 single and multi unit properties in the Baton Rouge and New Orleans area.

Currently interested in networking with other investors, wholesalers and real estate agents in the area.  

1Reply
15 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Lafayette/Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 915 votes
    11y

    Welcome to BP @Anthony Kimble!

    There are many active investors in the BR market here on BP!  I also recommend you join "The RING" real estate investors networking group found on meetup.com.  They meet once a month on the second Tuesday of the month.  It's well organized and great for networking.

    Hope to see you around BP and maybe at a meetup!

  • Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2015 · 43 posts · 7 votes
    11y

    Anthony,

    I live in BR and looking to get into the business of buy and hold.  As Richard stated, the RING is a great place to start.  

  • Developer · Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Hello

    @Robert Leonard

     @Taylor West

    My business partner, Shawn Bridgewater, attended the meet up this week.  I will be attending in the future.  Great to meet you guys on here and hope to see you around.

  • Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2015 · 43 posts · 7 votes
    11y

    Robert has one this upcoming week I believe in Lafayette and one by @Account Closed

  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    11y

    Welcome to BP @Anthony Kimble Find and network with local investors using find feature! http://www.biggerpockets.com/meet

    Also, be sure to set up “keyword alerts” to notify the topics that interest you. 

    All the best!

  • Real Estate Consultant · Lake Elsinore, CA · Member since 2009 · 52 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    Hi all,

    I am not in Baton Rouge but I am interested in connecting and working with locals in the area to find hot deals. Send me a pm to discuss. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.