New Real Estate Investor in KC

New Real Estate Investor in KC

Realtor and Investor · Leawood, KS · Member since 2015 · 166 posts · 78 votes

Hello Forum,

  My name is Edward and a year ago I was inspired by Robert Kiyosaki (author and entrepreneur) to begin a journey into real estate investing.  I read almost all the Rich Dad's Advisor books, and earned my real estate license.  I haven't done much with it, but I believe I got some good experience.  Since then, I've been saving 11% of my income in hopes of putting a down payment on a very inexpensive condo north of the river.  That will be my headquarters while I grind it out (including getting a roommate), saving most of my money and buying/holding single family homes .  My goal is to retire very young, and I'm 27 now.  I really look forward to using biggerpockets.com to aid me in achieving my dreams and also adding to the community so others can achieve theirs.  

All the Best,

Edward

0Reply
6 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Milwaukee County, WI · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 525 votes
    11y

    podcasts are located under the " learn " tab " 

    Welcome to biggerpockets

  • Engineer · Chicago, IL · Member since 2012 · 183 posts · 22 votes
    11y
    Welcome to BP Edward Stephens! BP has a wealth of information which will help you meet your early retirement goals! I would suggest you set up keyword alerts so you are notified when posts are made that involves information your interested in.
  • Lender · All, Nationwide · Member since 2015 · 144 posts · 46 votes
    11y
    Welcome Edward! Good luck in your journey!
  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Edward Stephens

    BP is full of useful resources such as forums and blogs. Welcome to the Bigger Pockets community-be sure to check out all the awesome BP blogs under “Learn.”

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.