New Real Estate Investor in KC

4 Replies

Hello Forum,

My name is Edward and a year ago I was inspired by Robert Kiyosaki (author and entrepreneur) to begin a journey into real estate investing.  I read almost all the Rich Dad's Advisor books, and earned my real estate license.  I haven't done much with it, but I believe I got some good experience.  Since then, I've been saving 11% of my income in hopes of putting a down payment on a very inexpensive condo north of the river.  That will be my headquarters while I grind it out (including getting a roommate), saving most of my money and buying/holding single family homes .  My goal is to retire very young, and I'm 27 now.  I really look forward to using biggerpockets.com to aid me in achieving my dreams and also adding to the community so others can achieve theirs.  

All the Best,

Edward

Welcome to BP Edward Stephens! BP has a wealth of information which will help you meet your early retirement goals! I would suggest you set up keyword alerts so you are notified when posts are made that involves information your interested in.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you