New member living in allentown PA

New member living in allentown PA

Alburtis, PA · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 2 votes

Hi my name is Edgar, I'm a credit analyst at a community bank, I recently purchased my first property(which I now live in), I have rented out one room, and have the second listed. I would like to buy another property soon with the savings from living rent free, but would either need a partner to qualify for a loan or seller financing to do so. This is the first step in that process. How has list source worked for other bp members? Thanks!

1Reply
15 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Edgar Cortez

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. BP is full of resources. You will find resources here from blogs to pod casts and forums. You can also send messages to members which is my favorite part of the website.

  • Real Estate Investor · Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh · Member since 2015 · 202 posts · 12 votes
    11y

    Hi @Edgar Cortez

    Welcome to Biggerpockets. Great to have you here. See you around in the forums Good luck and great success in your REI journey.

  • Pennsburg, PA · Member since 2014 · 37 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Hi Edgar! Nice to see some more local people. I closed on my first house in the beginning of the year and am now closing on my second tomorrow! As far as list source, I haven't used it. I've become pretty good at searching and getting information from county assessors sites.

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    11y

    @Edgar Cortez

    Welcome to the site.

    House hacking your way to financial freedom.

    I like it. Keep up the good work.

  • Alburtis, PA · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Thank you for the welcome, and for your responses. I'll see you around the site!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.