Representing Louisville Kentucky investors!

Representing Louisville Kentucky investors!

Investor · Newton Falls, OH · Member since 2013 · 6 posts · 4 votes

Hi there. My name is Zach and I am a new investor located in Louisville, Kentucky. I'm searching for SFHs in the Louisville area, and would love to connect with a n00b like myself, or even someone with more experience that may be able to share some insights. Let's meet!

3Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Tampa Florida · Member since 2013 · 630 posts · 303 votes
11y

Hi Zach,

Welcome to BiggerPockets! It's a great site for networking! Feel free to message me if you have any questions about the Louisville market. I'm a local investor friendly realtor and invest in SFH rentals myself.

Best, 

Mya 

See this reply in the discussion

15 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Tampa Florida · Member since 2013 · 630 posts · 303 votes
    11y

    Hi Zach,

    Welcome to BiggerPockets! It's a great site for networking! Feel free to message me if you have any questions about the Louisville market. I'm a local investor friendly realtor and invest in SFH rentals myself.

    Best, 

    Mya 

  • Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2011 · 331 posts · 278 votes
    11y

    Welcome Zach!  Good luck getting started.  I've been investing in the area for the last 8 years and absolutely love it.  Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

    Do you have a part of town you are focusing on?

  • New to Real Estate · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Hey, Zach!

    I am brand new to investing, looking to get started as well, and I also just joined the BP community. I was born and raised in Louisville and go to UofL. This site is great because there are so many knowledgeable people to help newbies like ourselves out.

    Feel free to call or message me, bud!

  • Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2011 · 279 posts · 248 votes
    11y

    @Z Smith Welcome aboard, fellow Louis'villian!   :)

  • Investor · Lexington, KY · Member since 2015 · 41 posts · 9 votes
    11y

    Welcome Zach! 

    I live in Lexington, but am from the Louisville area. My husband and I are fairly new investors, but we like SFHs as well. Reach out if you decide to expand your market to the Lexington area! There is a lot of great opportunities in this area too!

    Liz

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Z Smith

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. BP is full of resources. You will find resources here from blogs to pod casts and forums. You can also send messages to members. This is one of my favorite features of Bigger Pockets especially for asking specific questions.

  • Architect · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 94 posts · 47 votes
    11y

    Welcome! I am in Louisville as well, also a beginner. We are doing a live-in flip at the moment, and it feels like we are going in slow motion! Would love to hear about what areas you are interested in!

  • Sean WilliamsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 124 posts · 56 votes
    11y

    Howdy @Z Smith - welcome to the BP community. Do you know what you're looking at doing with the SFH...wholesaling, rehabs, rentals? Im an investor friendly realtor and own rentals myself. Feel free to message me if there's anything I can do to assist ya!

  • Investor · Lexington, KY · Member since 2015 · 139 posts · 100 votes
    11y

    Welcome from Lexington!

  • Wholesaler · Winchester, KY · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    hello BP members old &a new from Winchester KY, I'm a seasoned invester looking for leads in the Winchester area. Thanks

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Z Smith

    BP is full of useful resources such as forums and blogs. Welcome to the Bigger Pockets community-be sure to check out all the awesome BP blogs under “Learn.”

  • Rental Property Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2015 · 221 posts · 106 votes
    11y

    Welcome! I'm new to investing also and relatively new to the area. I'm a Louisville Firefighter. Looking to do rehabs and some rentals. 

  • Harrodsburg, KY · Member since 2013 · 28 posts · 1 vote
    10y
    Originally posted by @Z Smith:

    Hi there. My name is Zach and I am a new investor located in Louisville, Kentucky. I'm searching for SFHs in the Louisville area, and would love to connect with a n00b like myself, or even someone with more experience that may be able to share some insights. Let's meet!

     Welcome to BP. I too am focusing on Louisville inbox me. 

  • Louisville, KY · Member since 2016 · 42 posts · 1 vote
    10y
    Hey Mya I'm a newbie and I'm looking for a realtor to network with.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.