Investor from the Pandhandle of Florida

3 Replies

Hey everyone, what a great community of supporters. Real Estate is an amazing industry, I am so blessed to have stumbled upon it over 10 years ago. I am an investor and rehabber, I have personal investments in residential, but I currently work and have worked in corporate America for 10+ years in commercial real estate (I am currently the Controller for a pretty well known Brokerage/Property Management/Insurance group in Pensacola) and I love my "day job", but rehabbing commercials properties is where I am headed. I wish everyone great success, there is plenty to go around!

Erica, there is a phenomenal real estate investment group there in Pensacola, called the P.I.G. have you ever been?  We meet once a month, second Tuesday.  Mr. Allen goes there along with quite a few really well based wholesalers and rehabbers.  Maybe we will see you there some day!

Hey William and Edwin! Thank you for the welcome :)

William, I have 5 different zip codes that I farm in this area (2 in Santa Rosa County, and 3 in Escambia County) with a simple model that I use for quick decisions. If it doesn't fit my model, then I move on, someone else will grab it up! I am currently working on a project in the Northpointe area. I only do 1 project at a time, due to the time constraints of working full time as well. I look forward to hearing what you have going on.

Edwin, I have only just started hearing about that group, on this website (which is awesome). I am going to have to check it out one of these Tuesdays. I am a few weeks out from finishing my current project, so this fall you should see me pop in! 

Thanks again guys for the warm welcome!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you