my name Is Rodney Dever in From Dayton TX.

my name Is Rodney Dever in From Dayton TX.

Dayton, TX · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 1 vote

I am interested in flipping homes.Have been for several years but I've had problems with financing.so I'm reaching out to anyone who would be interested in coaching me thru my first deal.I live in Texas,down south in the Houston area I would greatly appreciate any help I can get.

0Reply
10 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2015 · 272 posts · 50 votes
    11y

    Welcome!!

    Good luck and happy investing!!

  • Dayton, TX · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    11y
    Originally posted by @Tristan Cortez:

    Welcome!!

    Good luck and happy investing!!

     thanks

  • Dayton, TX · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    thanks

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.